Acoust-A Fiber is a growing thermal and acoustical solutions provider for the automotive industry with our corporate office located in Delaware, Ohio. Manufacturing is our core business. Our Niche: we make your car lighter wherever you need it. We are a TS16949 certified company. We strongly believe that the combination of our people and the practice of our three core values guarantee our success in the future. 1. Get Things Done 2. Treat Others With Respect And Trust 3. Promote a fun, happy workplace.
We are seeking an experience Maintenance Technician to meet the increased workload created by company growth.
Responsibilities Maintenance Technician include:
- Perform all duties in a safe manner and in accordance with applicable laws and regulations
- Perform preventive maintenance, machine repair, installation and upgrades to equipment and machinery
- Evaluate maintenance needs/problems and make recommendations concerning course of action for repair and improvement
- Work with Engineering, Production and Quality Assurance regarding equipment development, design, installation, safety, and repair as requested
- Apply technical and practical knowledge to support continuous improvement.
- Assist with design, layout, fabrication, installation and maintenance of machines and equipment including molding and stamping presses, die cutters, and support equipment.
- Performs tasks timely and correctly and completes paperwork daily
- Communicate spare and replacement parts needs to ensure parts are available when needed. Help to maintain a clean and organized parts storage area
- Run conduit, wiring, high pressure water lines and air lines as needed for equipment maintenance, installation and relocation
- Perform building and building equipment maintenance i.e. air compressors, exhaust and intake fans
- Operate forklift, scissors lift and boom lift as needed to perform duties
- Attend training classes, internally and externally, as required to increase current knowledge base in areas of responsibility and to ensure knowledge of how to safety perform duties
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment
Minimum Requirements for Maintenance Technician
- High school diploma or GED
- Strong experience in hydraulics, pneumatics, 480-volt industrial electricity, pipe threading, mechanical repairs, equipment controls and plc troubleshooting. MIG welding skill is a plus
- Good communication skills
- Computer knowledge for recording work orders and preventive maintenance
- Willingness and ability to learn
- Willing to work overtime as needed
Job Type: Full-time
- maintenance: 10 years (Required)
- hydraulics,pneumatics and 480-volt industrial electricity: 3 years (Required)