- Timely and accurate assessment of the patient/ client clinical, social, functional and continuing care needs through direct observation, data analysis and interviews in order to evaluate the need for intervention.
- Plans for and identifies immediate, short term, and long term care needs for patient/client. Sets appropriate patient/client goals and time frames in order to achieve desired outcomes.
- Establishes appropriate monitoring tools to measure outcomes related to client/patient interventions in order to continuously improve quality of services.
- Care coordinator evaluates and measures patient/ client response to planning, services and intervention in order to assure quality of care coordinator services and make improvement where necessary.
- Care Coordinator engages in and promotes communication at all levels.
- Facilitate team collaboration.
- Demonstrate understanding and utilization of specific knowledge and skills for specialty.
- Demonstrates the minimum knowledge, skills and abilities for age specific patient populations.
Schedule Full Time
Shift Day Shift