If you are looking for an opportunity to bring and put into action your exceptional skills with an industry-leading organization, we have been waiting for you to join us at Binson’s Medical Equipment & Supplies!
We are a dynamic, growing, family-owned company with over 14 locations in Michigan and Florida. We are inspired by a vision to enable people to do all the things they want to do, at home and on the go, with a motto of “Better Products, Better Services, Better Lives”.
As part of our continued success, we are currently seeking entry level and experienced professionals, to join our team. In this position, you will be responsible for the following tasks and report to a supporting leader. The following tasks will involve teaching, advising, and coordination to ensure appropriate functioning of your role.
If you want to be part of a motivated and successful team of dedicated individuals, we definitely want to hear from you. Contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org or apply today!
Education: High school graduate or equivalent experience. Prior medical field experience will help but is not required as training is provided. Ability to sit for long periods of time.
Primary Function of Position:
Answers a high-volume of incoming calls in a call-center environment. Responsible for patient and order entry, as well as order generation through our computer system in order to meet company-established profit margins. Resolves concerns from existing customers to include problem resolution and complaint calls.
8:30AM to 5:00PM Monday through Friday.
We also have a Saturday rotation from 8:30AM to 3:00PM once per month.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Enjoy Competitive Wages & Benefits Including:
- Obtain all necessary information from new customers to include, but not limited to, name, address, diagnosis, physician, product needs and insurance information. Generate clean orders and accurate billing, according to department policies and procedures.
- Performs insurance verification duties to confirm eligibility status of payment.
- Entry of product into system ensuring company profit margin guidelines are met.
- Answer incoming telephone calls from customers.
- Obtain verbal or written order from physician prior to order generation as required by insurance and company policies.
- Accurate and timely entry of new customer information into the computer system.
- Generate customer orders.
- Problem resolution of missing orders to include UPS/USPS tracking.
- Daily processing of purchase order exception reports.
- Calling customers from the department call rosters.
- Ability to sit and stand for long periods of time.
- Additional duties assigned.
- Health, Dental, Vision & Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- 7 Paid Holidays
- Advancement Opportunities
- Training Provided