Secure our Nation, Ignite your Future
Secure our Nation, Ignite your Future
ManTech is currently seeking experienced professionals for the Air Force Nuclear Weapons Center at Hill Air Force Base-Ogden, Utah. This will be supporting the Integration Support Contract (ISC) 2.0. Intercontinental Ballistic Missile (ICBM) weapon systems.
As the Employer of Choice in the government services and solutions industry, ManTech seeks like minds who exhibit a sense of service, creativity and dedication. The ManTech family comprises a diverse yet united group of nearly 8,000 talented professionals around the globe, each bringing distinct backgrounds and skill sets to the team. Nearly half of us are veterans.
Junior Safety Professional
- Providing technical leadership of Safety-related efforts
- Consults, plans, implements, evaluates and certifies environmental health/safety management services
- Performs safety and environmental health investigations, studies, and evaluations, which may include: developing survey protocol outlines and cost projection estimates; reviewing and evaluating accident and injury statistics, identifying potential workplace safety and health hazards, and developing safety plans; conducting employee interviews, developing and administering questionnaires, analyzing and interpreting results.
- Performs quality assurance activities related to safety management and environmental health investigations, studies, and evaluations.
- Provides consultation that may include communicating findings, results, conclusions and recommendations of investigations, studies, and evaluations.
- Provides training and education including the preparation of training manuals and other training materials.
- Performs health/safety management investigations studies, and evaluations.
- May provide litigation support in areas where individual is a subject matter expert.
BA or BS degree + 5-9 years' experience;
9 years' experience equivalent to any combination of education/experience
Ability to identify and cure hidden hazards
Ability to clearly verbalize detected hazards and other safety issues
Ability to prepare and present convincing briefings, trainings and presentations
Ability to prioritize different improvements and stay within budget
Ability to keep up to date with rules and regulations that impact an organization
Ability to ensure that organization passes inspections
Expert at gathering and interpreting data
Willing to be accountable for the safety of an entire organization
Ability to obtain a U.S. DOD Security Clearance up to the Top Secret level if required.
Active DOD Secret or (STRONGLY preferred) Active DOD Top Secret Clearance
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Wartime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation please click firstname.lastname@example.org and provide your name and contact information.