The Client Services Representative (CSR) & Payroll Consultant will serve as the primary point of contact for assigned clients under Workforce Go! Under the direction of the Client Services Manager, the CSR will provide dedicated competent customer care while maintaining relationships and favorable contacts with current, potential and former clients.
In addition to servicing a book of business for new and existing accounts, the CSR will assist with payroll implementation, tax management, as well as client payroll account management. The CSR will review accounts and identify new product opportunities and will be the subject matter expert on the Payroll, TLM and HR suite of products offered through Workforce Go!
PRINCIPAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES: (Core Competencies)
- Uphold the Mission Statement of Workforce Go!
- Follow all internal and external rules of compliance, regulation and confidentiality.
- Act as a subject matter expert/resource for Workforce Go! operations and services.
- Recommend and participate in the development of new procedures and policies related to the department.
- Serve as the primary contact and relationship owner for assigned clients.
- Answer questions and provide solutions regarding payroll, time labor management, human resources, accounting, tax filing, money-movement, and other related inquiries.
- Gain and exhibit a full understanding of all the Workforce Go! products and workflow/integration processes, cross-departmentally, throughout Workforce Go!
- Maintain positive relationships with clients to ensure retention and business growth.
- Work to ensure all products are properly administered and payrolls are processed 100% correctly and on time every pay period.
- Complete other duties and special projects as assigned or requested by Management.
SKILL AND SPECIFICATIONS:
- Ability to navigate web-based applications.
- Strong command of the English language (written and verbal) and understand/practice proper e-mail etiquette.
- Proven ability to manage multiple priorities independently and simultaneously and maintain deadlines.
- Results oriented; driven to achieve goals and objectives.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Working knowledge of the payroll and human resources outsourcing industry.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Gmail, Excel and other common business software.
- Work well under various demanding situations.
- Ability to gather and analyze information and effectively communicate the findings.
- Ability to quickly address the needs of our clients and to tactfully handle difficult situations.
- Work well in a team environment.
CREDENTIALS & EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree and/or 5 or more year’s professional experience in related field required.
- Experience in Payroll or Human Resources Outsourcing; Certified Payroll Professional (CPP) preferred.
- Experience with client service/relationship management a must.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $52,000.00 to $55,000.00 /year
- Client Service/ Relationship Management: 2 years
- Payroll or Human Resources Outsourcing: 5 years
- Certified Payroll Professional
Required work authorization: