Junior Camp Counselor: A junior counselor works closely with the senior counselor to carry out a safe, fun-filled day for their campers.
- Eligible candidates and Qualifications: Applicants must be 16 years of age to apply. Preference given to candidates having experience working with children and youth. Should be a highly motivated, creative-thinker, that is interested in learning more about child development. Candidates should be prepared to provide an excellent summer experience for children.
- Duties: Works in a team with Senior Counselor to provide a safe, supportive environment for each camper. Assist in positive growth of campers by planning and facilitating daily camp activities. Junior counselors also assist with swimming lessons, other specialty area instruction and lunch service.
Compensation: Full and part-time jobs available. Starting at $13.00/hour.
Interested candidates should apply via Latin School of Chicago website using link below:
Job Type: Temporary
Pay: $13.00 - $14.00 per hour
- swim instructor: 1 year (Preferred)
- working with children: 1 year (Preferred)
- swim instruction: 1 year (Preferred)
- teaching: 1 year (Preferred)
- teaching group: 1 year (Preferred)