Voyager Home Healthcare currently provides in-home Nursing, Certified Nursing Assistant, and Personal Care Provider services throughout the state of Colorado. In April, our company launched our first CBD store (https://getcbdlab.com/) and we are currently in the process of launching the second CBD store in Briargate. We are also opening up our first telehealth clinic in Colorado Springs in July of this year. We currently have one CNA school (https://www.getcna.co/) which is unique in that it allows students to take their classes in an online format while enabling them to attend in-person clinical and practice labs. Our second CNA School will be opening in Denver at the end of August. We recently opened office locations in Denver and Pueblo and are currently in the process of expanding our CBD company, home healthcare services, and CNA schools to the state of Florida. Beginning in 2021, we will begin expanding our businesses to the state of Texas. Our company is aggressive in our development and relentless in our innovation. We are looking for individuals who wish to grow with us as we continue our unrelenting expansion throughout the United States and into several different healthcare-related industries.okay
Pay and Hours
This position starts at $20/hour
Monday through Friday (8 am-4:30pm) with a 30 minute lunch break.
The primary responsibilities for this position include but are not necessarily limited to:
- Review medical records, patient medical history and physical exams, physician orders, progress notes, consultation reports, diagnostic reports, operative and pathology reports, and discharge summaries to verify and ensure the accuracy, completeness, specificity and appropriateness of diagnosis codes based on services rendered
- Conduct pre-pay and post-pay coding audits to ensure accurate claims’ payments and denials.
- Ensure regulatory compliance and overall quality and efficiency by utilizing strong working knowledge of coding standards.
- Work closely with delegated claim processor, to ensure errors are reviewed and corrected prior to final payment.
- Assist with validation audits to evaluate medical record documentation to ensure coding accurately reflects and supports relevant coding based on the ICD-9 code submitted to CMS for reimbursement and interpretation of medical documentation to ensure capture of all relevant coding based on CMS Hierarchical Condition Categories (HCC) conditions that are applicable to Medicare Risk Adjustment reimbursement initiatives
- Follow all appropriate Federal and State regulatory requirements and guidelines applicable to Health Plan operations or as documented in company policies and procedures.
- Work assigned coding projects to completion
- Provide a high level of customer service to internal and external customers by consistently meeting and/or exceeding expectations including but not limited to quality and productivity.
- Escalate appropriate coding audit issues to management as required and follow departmental/organizational policies and procedures.
- Maintain required levels of production and quality standards as established by management.
- Work directly with provider representatives and executive directors on Letters of Agreement (LOAs) to ensure appropriate coding methodology and reimbursement.
- Participate in and support ad-hoc coding audits as needed.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
After six months of employment; 16 days of Paid Time Off a year. This includes 10 regular days of Paid Time Off as well as 6 paid holidays including New Years Day, Memorial Day, The 4th of July, Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve, and Christmas Day. Voyager also provides optional holidays. These are holidays where employees are not required to work but will not be paid if they take it off. These include Martin Luther King Jr. Day, Labor Day, Veterans Day, and Black Friday.
The possibilities to grow at Voyager are endless. The company recently opened up an office in Denver and Pueblo. We are looking for individuals who can make the public aware of all new services and branches so we can continue bringing in clients and getting them the help that they need. As the company grows, we afford you the opportunity to grow. We are not looking for cogs in a machine, we are looking for individuals who will increase with us.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $20.00 per hour
*Please do NOT call the office inquiring about jobs, the hiring process takes place offsite
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $20.00 per hour
- Dental Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Vision Insurance
- 8 Hour Shift
- Monday to Friday
- Medical Records: 1 year (Preferred)
- Colorado Springs, CO 80909 (Required)
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous
- People-oriented -- enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Adaptable/flexible -- enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
- Detail-oriented -- would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
- Achievement-oriented -- enjoys taking on challenges, even if they might fail
- Autonomous/Independent -- enjoys working with little direction
- Innovative -- prefers working in unconventional ways or on tasks that require creativity
- High stress tolerance -- thrives in a high-pressure environment