Full-timeAverage Employment Length: 2.5 years
Full Job Description
Louisville Tile of Cincinnati is seeking a an experienced interior designer salesperson to deliver outstanding designs and service to our customers. Showroom designers serve the residential market in a retail setting through appointments. They use their interior design background to guide the customer through the tile selection and design process. This is a full time M - F, 8:00 am - 5:00 pm position. Pay is based on experience, hourly rate plus monthly profit sharing and annual bonus. Applicants must pass a post-offer drug screen and background check. We are dedicated to providing a workplace with health and safety measures in place to combat the spread of Coronavirus.
Louisville Tile has been a family owned business for over 60 years with 13 locations. We provide cutting edge tile and setting materials to residential and commercial customers in KY, OH, IN, TN, and MI. Louisville Tile offers careers in many fields and strive to promote from within. Our company has a family like environment with a caring culture. We were voted one of Kentucky's Best Places to work the last five years by our employees! You can learn more about us click here.
Interior Designer - Showroom Sales Qualifications:
- Monthly profit sharing bonus
- 401(k) with employer match
- Benefits after 60 days
- Employer paid: life insurance, long term disability, and employee assistance program
- 7 paid holidays
Interior Designer - Showroom Sales Desired Skills:
- Interior Design Degree or 3 years of design sales experience
- Established residential designer is preferred
- Ability to sketch designs for clients and installers
- Ability to lift 40 lbs
Interior Designer - Showroom Sales Primary Functions:
- A passion for the customer
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to manage a design project from start to finish
- Great communication skills with internal and external customers
- Desire to learn to about technical aspect of tile installation and the required products
- Provide design services for customers. The ability to sketch is also helpful for customers and installers.
- This position works in tandem with a Project Coordinator to provide the best order management service possible for our customers. Showroom designers are responsible on the front end for selection information and order entry.
- Be knowledgeable on product lines, installation products and techniques.
- Maintain and organize a visually appealing showroom
- Manage and update samples, including ordering and organizing samples.
- Preparing for trade shows, home shows, etc., as required.