Mega-Tel Wireless is one of the fastest growing dealers of cellular wireless services in the region. As an industry leader, Mega-Tel is building its market share by creating a widely recognized brand name and bringing a broad portfolio of products and services to market that are designed to meet the diverse needs of the people. Mega-Tel Wireless recognizes that in order to accomplish its goals the company needs to retain not only exceptional products and services but exceptional employees as well. Currently, Mega-Tel Wireless is seeking candidates to fill severalMarket Managerpositions. The company’s Market Managers will assist Mega-Tel in the sell and support ofthe company’s products and services.Mega-Tel’s Market Managers should exhibit the upmost quality and care in support of the company’s retail partnerships. This position requires the ability to sell products and services to wireless resellers in various geographic territories.
- Establishes, develops and maintains business relationships with current customers and prospectivecustomers in the assigned territory/market segment to generate new business for the Mega-Tel’sproducts/services.
- Makes telephone calls, in-person visits and presentations to existing and prospective customers.
- Researches sources for developing prospective customers and for information to determine their potential.
- Develops clear and effective written proposals/quotations for current and prospective customers.
- Expedites the resolution of customer problems and complaints.
- Coordinates sales effort with marketing, sales management, accounting, logistics and technical servicegroups.
- Analyzes the territory/market’s potential and determines the value of existing and prospective customers.
- Creates and manages a customer value plan for existing customers highlighting profile, share and valueopportunities.
- Identifies advantages and compares Mega-Tel’s products/services.
- Plans and organizes personal sales strategy by maximizing the Return on Time Investment for theterritory/segment.
- Supplies management with oral and written reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitiveactivities, and potential for new products and services.
- Keeps abreast of product applications, technical services, market conditions, competitive activities,advertising and promotional trends through the reading of pertinent literature and consulting with marketingand technical service areas.
- Participates in trade shows and conventions.
Qualifications & Skills:
- 3+ years in the sales field.
- Experience in the wireless telecommunication sector. Preferred
- Demonstrated aptitude for problem-solving.
- Must be results-orientated.
- Previous experience selling in the wireless industry preferred
- Experience training and presenting to both large and small groups
- Must be able to work both independently and within a team environment.
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficiency using Microsoft Office Suite applications.
- Exceptional Customer Service Skills.
- Ability to meet sales goals.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Must be willing to travel.
Benefits: -Attractive Compensation Packages- Salary + Commission-401K Benefits-Comprehensive HealthCare Benefits-Paid Holidays/ Personal/Sick days-Relaxed Work Environment-Work Flexibility
Job Type: Full-time
Required license or certification:
Job Type: Full-time
- Field Sales: 2 years (Preferred)
- San Antonio, TX (Preferred)
- Drivers License (Required)