Iconic women’s lifestyle brand, Cynthia Rowley, is seeking a Social Media Intern to assist with all daily activities and aid the brand in maintaining cohesive campaigns across various platforms. The ideal candidate possesses a clear understanding of all digital and social media as well as the brand voice and aesthetic and thoughtful.
Daily duties include (but are not limited to) assisting Cynthia Rowley's Social/Digital Team:
- Assisting with social and digital strategies to maintain cohesive campaigns across all platforms
- Intimate knowledge of Instagram, Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest
- Proficient photo editing and photography skills
- Developing content calendars on a weekly and monthly basis for the brand
- Curating influencer lists and conducting influencer/brand outreach
- Assist in coordinating and tracking influencer giftings and loans
- Capturing content in real-time
- Creating a content calendar for cohesive brand story telling
- Work with digital and social team to attain strategic content tailored to each platform
- Assist in posting and community management of all profiles
- Providing event support to engage and capture content
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Passion for fashion - surf, swim, and activewear interest
- Previous Social Media experience is a plus
- Knowledge and interest in social media platforms including but not limited to Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Snapchat, WeChat, etc.
- iPhone photography and video a must
- Experience in content production (photo/video) and Photoshop
- Excellent communication and organization skills
- Creative thinker with knowledge of current and future industry trends
- Flexibility to adjust to ever-changing social content and plans
- High attention to detail, the ability to multitask and always stay two steps ahead, and demonstrated creativity in problem-solving.
- Entrepreneurial and innovative mindset
Part-time or full-time internship with the ability to turn into a staff position. Must be able to work at least three days a week from 10AM-6:30PM. This is an unpaid position.
About Cynthia Rowley:
Cynthia Rowley is a leading global lifestyle brand sold in branded collection boutiques, as well as in department, specialty, and online stores worldwide.
The Cynthia Rowley brand currently includes the collection, surf and swim, beauty, jewelry, fragrance, shoes, office supplies, tech accessories, Rowley Eyewear featuring collections for both men and women, handbags, home furnishings, and ROWLEY, a recently launched fitness collection including apparel, bags, and fitness accessories.
Job Type: Internship
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous
- Innovative -- prefers working in unconventional ways or on tasks that require creativity
- High stress tolerance -- thrives in a high-pressure environment
- Detail-oriented -- would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
This Job Is:
- A job for which all ages, including older job seekers, are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma