A-MAX Auto Insurance is an industry leader that specializes in providing low cost insurance to thousands of Texas residents and businesses. At A-MAX, we are dedicated to exceeding expectations by continuing to set forth our commitment of providing excellent service, affordable rates, and convenient locations. We are on an exciting growth journey and need exceptional talent to drive our vision. To view many great employment opportunities, please visit www.amaxinsurance.com/careers and apply!
A-MAX Auto Insurance
A-Max Auto Insurance is looking for an energetic success driven Office Manager to join our team. The Office Manager is responsible for ensuring all required tasks for the office location are carried out by employees. The Office Manager will serve as the first Key Holder at their office location and will be responsible for opening the store. The Office Manager assigns certain tasks to staff in order for the office to be efficient and accomplish daily goals and will manage staff members in addressing customer claims and enrolling new customers by setting target metrics, giving performance evaluations, and providing staff members with training opportunities and guidance. Further, the Office Manager will, also deal with any escalated customer service issues that may arise. The Office Manager also performs several human resource functions such as screening applicants and hiring new team members.
- Adhere to assigned work day schedule in order to assist staff members to ensure office opening/closing procedures are completed effectively and efficiently.
- Exhibits a leadership role that employees internalize the Vision, Mission, and Goals as their own.
- Ensure that each direct report adheres to assigned work schedule through verification of Easy Clocking.
- Stay focused during busy times and delegate tasks to employees to keep business running smoothly.
- Assist in new hire employee transition to ensure they are adjusting their job duties and include, but is not limited to: teaching, training and aiding employees in their general duties.
- Promotes positive attitude to ensure excellent customer service skills are being utilized when Agents are interacting with our customers as well as with the other, team members, and Agents daily.
- Be attentive to your employees by motivating them to succeed and improve at all times.
- Ensure company dress code is adhered to by all employees’ at all times.
- Willingness to share job knowledge or experience with CSR/Agents and coach employees on proven sales strategies and ask for feedback after training or interactions with customers.
- Responsible for communicating with the Zone Manager and Head of Operations, as necessary. It is the responsibility of Office Manager to report details of the workplace and be aware of activity in the office at all times.
- Delegate and assist with daily office maintenance, to include, but not limited to; housekeeping, ordering and keeping inventory of office supplies, cleaning restrooms and break room, etc.
- Delegate and assist in monitoring staff for attendance and other discipline issues, such as cell phone use, personal calls, and employee performance of job functions and report all incidents to the ZM, or HR Manager before taking action with disciplinary issues.
- Responsible to finish daily packages/reports and provide accurate information to the Accounting department. Managers are also responsible to deposit the money collected in the office to the bank twice a day on allotted time. These duties should be delegated to the team, however manager supervision is required.
- In addition the Office Manager is responsible for monitoring petty cash, register amounts, be actively engage in the verification process of funds, and ensure verification procedures are being met at all times. Managers should provide accurate and timely information to the accounting team for any reimbursements towards petty cash. Any discrepancies related to petty cash or register transactions the Office Manager will engage the Zone Manager and/or Regional Operations Managers immediately.
- Educate team members by sharing knowledge and experiences by coaching Agents on proven sales strategies. Solicit feedback from agent(s) after training or interactions with customers.
- Distributing the Call Lists at the beginning of each shift. These follow up calls include, quote callbacks, call renewal, etc. Follow up with Agents to ensure calls have been made.
- Discuss monthly goals with staff as applicable. Formulate strategies with Assistance Manager and team members to accomplish goals and meet monthly targets. Direct and observe Agents to ensure performance of tasks and customer service levels are being met. Managers and Assistant Managers share the responsibility of working towards goals by directing, challenging and motivating team members.
- Managers and Assistant Managers should formulate marketing strategies, then determine effective methods for identified locations and plan weekly trips. Assign team member to marketing tasks.
- Manage and monitor office production to ensure office production flow meets or exceeds production levels ex. if the office produces 150 new policies last month then an ideal office would increase premium by 40% within current month and increase the Z-report which is essential for long term business success. Strategize a plan to increase the Z-report depending on customer flow.
- High School Diploma or GED, Some College preferred
- 1-3 years Customer Service/Insurance Sales Experience required
- 0-6 months of Lead/Supervisory experience, preferred
- County Mutual License required, Property & Casualty (P&C) preferred
- Good organizational and interpersonal skills with a strong customer focus.
- Basic Computer knowledge and possess strong written, verbal and people skills.
- Demonstrated intermediate to advanced written communication skills (spelling, grammar, and punctuation) and verbal communications skills.
- Able to work independently with minimal/no supervision.
- Ability to quickly learn any Company/Proprietary software is necessary.
- Bilingual (Spanish/English) preferred, but not required
** The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.** While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms. The ability to work within safety guidelines as it pertains to AMAX standards of operations.
This job description is intended as a guide to reflect the principal functions of the job. However, it is not an all-inclusive listing of the required job functions and functions may vary. Further, the job description is subject to change at the discretion of Managing Partner.
A-MAX Auto Insurance is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.