We are a local start up on a mission to bring our community together in the Bay Area. So if you find yourself with some extra time and want to help others with their errands, we welcome you to join our team. All you need to have is and smartphone to use our app and a car for delivery.
We are hiring Errand Runner positions in South Bay Area to help families with their day-to-day errands.
- Personal shopping (Food, Groceries, Clothes, Books, Gifts, etc)
- Pickup and Delivery Qualifications:
- Keen eye for details
- Having patience and great communication with customers
- Strong interpersonal skills, written & verbal
- Know how to effectively communicate using your smartphone
- Have a vehicle and a smartphone
- Always portray a professional and positive attitude
- Utilize good time management and prioritize daily tasks
- Have a minimum of 10 hours a week available, up to full-time
- You must be 18 and over to apply for this job. A plus if you have:
- Retail experience
- Prior background in sales, support or similar customer facing jobs
- A flexible schedule (including nights and weekends)
- Computer and systems savvy
- Evening availability is a huge plus Additional Information:
- Background check will be required.
- All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Job Type: Contract
Salary: $17.00 /hour
- Driver's License (Required)
- Multiple locations
- On the road
This Job Is:
- A job for which all ages, including older job seekers, are encouraged to apply