Sure, we are leading innovation in Enterprise Planning Management software. Yes, our product is arguably the most sophisticated one in its class. But our product alone does not make heroes of our customers. Our Customer Success Team, and our Partner Ecosystem of Anaplan delivery consultants do. And these teams can't function successfully without the support, direction, and guidance of our Operations team!
This important position on the Anaplan Operations team gives you a fantastic opportunity to help scale our business through the evolution and growth of our Customer Success team. Working to ensure our Customer Success team members are equipped with the best enablement, tools, processes and communications they need.
SENIOR PROGRAM MANAGER, CUSTOMER SUCCESS OPERATIONS
Are you a results-focused superstar executioner, with background in customer success & professional services operations, business analytics, program/project management, or finance? Are you able to put yourself in our Business Partners' shoes, and understand what they need to be truly successful in delivering and supporting Anaplan with our customers? Are you analytically minded, and able to bring together the data and metrics we need to track the health and scale of our Customer Success team? Are you cool and calm under pressure, and able to remain focused on delivering to project plans and driving results? Do you thrive in building strong relationships across cross-functional teams? Are you someone who is known for being totally accountable for whatever is in your hands? Then this job is for you.
As the Senior Program Manager, Customer Operations, you'll report to the Senior Manager, Customer Operations and collaborate closely with the team to help strengthen and scale the Anaplan Customer Success team.
You will be part of Anaplan's Operations team that operate globally to provide the tools, processes, best-practice collateral, and operational support that make our Customer Success team, and ultimately customers successful.
- Analyze and interpret key performance indicators (KPIs) and other metrics. Deliver insights & recommendations to the business based on trends
- Help Business Partners and Professional Services team members by tracking key metrics in accounts to proactively identify and eliminate risks
- Execute key programs that are necessary to support the operational effectiveness and efficiency, such as business forecasting and field commissions payout improvements
- Provide materials and data that help Customer Success team work more effectively
- Implement and manage software that facilitates Customer Success team activities
The responsibilities aren't always defined. It's critical that you have the skills, motivation and initiative to really take ownership of the Customer Operations space to help drive us forward as a company. This role requires high levels of autonomy, accountability, and integrity!
- BA/BS required. MA/MBA a bonus
- 10+ years of Operations, Program Management and/or Customer Success experience
- A deep understanding of the role Customer Success Managers (we call them Business Partners) and Professional Services team members play in the SaaS world
- Financial acumen; strong data analytics skills; compensation/commissions experience a plus
- Excellent communication and presentation skills with attention to detail
- Proven project management capabilities
- Strong ability to deliver and facilitate knowledge transfer, both in-person and virtually, across a globally diverse team
- Data-driven with a commitment to process improvement
- Strong reputation working with inter-disciplinary teams as being innovative, accountable, reliable, and able to thrive in a constantly changing environment
- Passion for process and experience scaling processes
- Enjoys "getting their hands dirty" by digging into complex operations
- Ability to manage own workload, work efficiently, and meet deadlines
- Ability to focus on progress and results; a natural problem-solver
- Ability to lead through influence; strong active listening skills is a must
- Experience with Salesforce, Workday, Confluence, and/or Gainsight preferred
- Anaplan Model Building experience desired (Advanced excel and analytical experience a must)
- Strong ability to give/receive feedback; iterative and open mindset
- Active advocate of drama-free and positive work environment and culture
- Experience working in a hypergrowth organization a plus
This role is an immediate full-time position. If you're ready to roll up your sleeves and tackle unique problems that no one is solving in the tech space yet, keep reading.
Do you align with Anaplan's Values?
We go out of our way to help others succeed
Explore all of our Values on Anaplan.com/careers ( http://www.anaplan.com/about/careers/ )
We're building a truly unique technology. From our calculation engine and in-memory data store, to apps and predictive analytics; amazing technology is being developed every day.
We're addressing a $100B/year ( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xbra5fNyhG4 ) problem that all global businesses face. Our mission is to break the traditional business planning mold, currently performed through spreadsheets or legacy systems. Anaplan's Connected Planning platform is enabling customers to improve decision-making by turning response time into real time.
With 900+ customers ( https://www.anaplan.com/customers/ ) and 175+ partners globally, Anaplan's platform is solving some of the most complex challenges in business. CEOs, analysts, and the press agree—Anaplan is changing the way the world does business.
Learn about our history ( https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=h_k1OEmIpOk&app=desktop ), see our recognitions and achievements ( https://www.anaplan.com/about/recognition/ ), and take a look at what it's like to work at Anaplan.
Get to know more about working at Anaplan by checking out our social channels.
Facebook ( https://www.facebook.com/anaplan/ )
Twitter ( https://twitter.com/anaplan )
Instagram ( http://instagram.com/anaplanning/ )
YouTube ( https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGyXlJXS6nEb21Om_17f4pg )