Verizon Wireless Retail Sales Representative
Compensation: Compensation: Hourly plus guaranteed commission
You’re so techie that people mistake you for a Bill Gates. You’re so organized; you have a stock of Trapper Keepers just in case. You’re so multi-tasking; you’re reading this while juggling. You love sales and competition, you crush metrics and goals, and you have the hardware (or random certificate given by your former employer) to prove it. You’re so self-motivated, you already applied and are setting up an interview with us and we don’t even know it yet!
As a Sales Associate, you will be the first point of contact with our customers and you will build strong customer relationships that are based on authentic ongoing engagement. You’ll be instrumental in helping increase overall store sales.
The Cellular Connection is a Premium Retailer for Verizon Wireless, the nation's leading wireless service provider. We are looking for great people to help us provide an out of this world customer experience. If you would like to work for a fun, energetic, customer-focused, employee-centered company, then you will absolutely love working for The Cellular Connection.
Do Good, Be Good:
Aspiring Philanthropist? Do you have the drive to not only do well for yourself, but also for others? Here at The Cellular Connection, we take social responsibility very seriously, so much so that we have an entire movement dedicated to our Culture of Good. We believe in giving back to the people in our communities, this is why we reward our employees for their philanthropic work and provide all of our locations and corporate departments with individual funding so they can give back to their own communities. You can learn more by visiting: http://www.cultureofgood.com
- Meet sales goals by selling our products and services to new and existing customers
- Effectively present products and services to and develop relationships with potential clients.
- Handle all administrative aspects of the sale including but not limited to: completing customer contracts and warranties, pulling products from inventory, accepting customer payments and filing the completed orders
- Stay up to date with product knowledge, accessories, pricing plans, promotions, and service features through continuous learning and self-development
- Know the market by keeping up with competitive offers and be able to provide market feedback to the Sales Manager regarding local competition and product/service needs
- High school diploma or equivalent, some college preferred
- Minimum of 1 year of retail sales or customer service experience and bonus points if you have wireless or commissioned sales experience
- An awesome, positive, can-do attitude, highly motivated, results driven personality (yeah that’s a lot)
- Superior customer service skills and the ability to understand and implement our sales process of a needs-based approach
- Strong verbal, written, presentation and interpersonal communication skills
- Very organized with the ability to multi-task
- Must be able to work the varied hours of retail to include: evenings, weekends and holidays
- Base + Commission + Bonus Structure
- Awesome training program
Job Type: Full-time
- merchandising: 1 year (Preferred)
- retail sales: 1 year (Preferred)
- retail: 1 year (Preferred)
- sales: 1 year (Preferred)
- customer service: 1 year (Preferred)