Our CNC Maintenance Technicians are responsible for the installation and repair of CNC equipment at customer locations. Other, related titles might inlcude:
- CNC Field Service Engineer
- Service Technician
- CNC Maintenance Technician
- Install and repair CNC equipment at customer locations.
- Troubleshoot hydraulics, electronics, software, electrical, pneumatic and mechanical systems. Equipment may include Haas, Citizen, Miyano, Makino, Fanuc, etc.
- Diagnose & repair problems. Identify & replace parts as necessary. Test & make adjustments.
- Comply with safety regulations and maintain a clean and orderly work area.
- Complete all required paperwork and/or data entry in a timely manner.
- Other miscellaneous duties and responsibilities as required.
- One + years of experience in maintenance/repair of electrical and mechanical systems.
- Degree/certificate in related field; Mechatronics, electrical/mechanical or electronics, Automation Technology, Automated Machinery Systems, Robotics, etc.
- Experience with tools & equipment used to troubleshoot, test, calibrate, maintain and repair electro-mechanical equipment.
- Able to plan, prioritize, coordinate, and manage own work. Able to work unsupervised and solve routine problems independently, effectively and creatively.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Valid driver’s license and acceptable motor vehicle report.
- Monday – Friday. Occasional overtime. Very limited overnight travel.
- Company vehicle
- Laptop, cell phone
- Extensive on-the-job training and fully-paid, manufacturer training
- Tool Box & Appropriate Test Equipment
- Frequent and/or continuous standing; walking; climbing; bending; twisting; pushing/pulling; reaching at, below and above shoulders. Frequent driving-sitting.
- Lifting/Carrying: Frequent 1-30 pounds; Occasional 30-75 pounds; Seldom above 75 pounds.
Job Type: Full-time
- electro-mechanical: 1 year (Required)