Calling working college students! Are you looking for an exciting opportunity to jump start your career working with the most advanced aircraft platforms and support systems in the world?
If so, then then look no further that this tremendous opportunity to join the Lockheed Martin Aeronautics Sustainment Operations Team.
This position will be responsible for the Supply Operations planning and execution effort associated with Air Mobility & Maritime Missions (AMMM) including C-130, C-5, LM-100J, & P-3 Weapons Systems.
Successful candidate must possess management ability, skills, and foresight to direct, re-order, and coordinate asset movements within the pool of program assets that will best support the immediate and forecasted part and material demands.
The candidate will also support management teams’ daily task and responsibilities include:
- Provide Supply Chain Management material demands for a group parts and material requirements; to include procurement, storage, shipment to and from repair sites, import/export coordination and asset tracking
- Manage repair and purchase orders customers
- Generate requisitions for repair actions in the
Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system (SAP)
- Generate repair and logistics status using
Government On-line Logistics Database (GOLD)
- Support repair actions in accordance with customer orders to achieve timely repair and return of assets
- Preparing and/or coordinating required
documentation for repair and transportation
- Must be a US Citizen. This position requires special accesses
- Seeking Bachelors degree from an accredited college in Supply/ Logistics or a related discipline
- Experiance with the use of Microsoft Office applications, particularly the use of Excel and Power Point in the preparation of graphs, charts and presentations
·· Candidate must possess excellent communication skills and have the ability to multitask and adapt easily in a rapidly changing environment
- Must be able to work well with others to gather and analyze data and to accomplish complex tasks
- Customer Service skills
- Seeking a team player with a positive attitude who is a self-starter and familiar with inventory management, financial, contracting, and product support activities
- Candidate should have exceptional organizational, administrative, and planning skills
- Knowledge/ experience of the following Material Resources Planning (MRP) management systems: SAP, GOLD, and logistics
- Ability to work under pressure in a high paced environment
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.