- Programmable Logic Controllers
- Field Service
Electrical Field Service Technician
Hiring an Electrical Field Service Technician. This is a direct hire position located north of Pittsburgh.
DUTIES For Electrical Field Service Technician :
- Provide field service, installation and commissioning of heavy industrial equipment.
- Install industrial control panels, pull and terminate cables/wires, trouble-shoot industrial control circuits.
- Will debug and modify PLC programs with emphasis on starting up and trouble-shooting AC and DC Drive systems and related hardware.
- Set-up, test and debug industrial networks (DeviceNet, ControlNet, Ethernet, etc.),.
- Some PLC and / or HMI programming needed for the Electrical Field Service Technician postion .
QUALIFICATIONS For Electrical Field Service Technician:
- Bachelors Degree in Electrical Engineering (BSEE) is preferred with 5 years experience of field service work in an industrial environment.
- Requires a self-motivated individual with good hands-on understanding of AC Drives, DC Drives and programming familiarity with Allen Bradley PLC’s and HMI’s.
- Must be able to work independently and be able to travel extensively 80% to 90%.
- Must also have good oral and written communication skills.
- Ideal Electrical Field Service Technician candidate will be from the surrounding Pittsburgh area.
Job Type: Full-time
- Field Service: 5 years (Preferred)