PositionTitle: CustomerTraining Specialist
Location: Ridley Park, PA
Hourly Rate: $39
Duration: 9 months, unless extended
Contractor benefits: include Medical, Dental, Vision, and 401(K)
The CH-47F Avionics /Electrical Systems Customer Training Specialist will be part of the CH-47Training Services Team, supporting the development and delivery of differencestraining materials in support of direct commercial sales of the CH-47 Chinook.
· The CH-47FAvionics / Electrical Systems Customer Training Specialist will conductanalyses of released engineering documentation and other source materials toevaluate customer technical training needs and determine appropriate trainingcontent, objectives, and design.
· They willuse specialized software technology to research, configure, maintain, updateand develop new and existing media and materials utilizing established StyleGuides and training material approval processes.
· The CH-47FAvionics / Electrical Systems Customer Training Specialist is also expected toconduct and evaluate the effectiveness of technical training within theirspecialized area of expertise as part of a comprehensive training program toexisting and future customers as required.
· Intermediate- Design/Create Training Material
· Intermediate- Interpret schematics, assembly drawings, technical manuals
· Intermediate- MS PowerPoint
· Intermediate- MS Word
· Possess 5+years of recent knowledge of CH-47F Avionics and Electrical systems as relatedto operation, testing and maintenance. CH-47F courseware development and/ortechnical instructor experience is highly preferred. Combination of educationand experience. Jet transport category flight and instructor experiencepreferred.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Full Time Opportunity: