We are currently hiring a Dynamic, Sales Driven, and Motivating QSR Business Unit Manager to operate a national brand franchise unit in the Edinburg area.
- Interacts with crew members, customers, and vendors
- Delivers “Unparalleled Hospitality” to each customer that visits the restaurant
- Knowledgeable and proficient in each position within the restaurant
- Successfully completed the Restaurant Basics, Certified Trainer and Crew Leader Training Programs.
- Recruits, interviews, hires and trains new Crew Members to ensure the restaurant is staffed at the appropriate level.
- Manages and delegates daily functions of the restaurant, including prepping product, making food and smoothies, serving customers and completing daily and weekly cleaning duties.
- Manages the ordering, inventory and reconciling invoices for all products.
- Hits sales goals, manages labor and controls inventory using the MyInventory program.
- Ensures sanitation practices are being used in handling and preparing food in the kitchen.
- Ensures all safety and security policies are being followed as set by the brand.
- Trains and coaches Crew Members/Crew Leaders during each shift to ensure brand standards are upheld.
- Performs any additional tasks necessary to run the restaurant.
- Two or more years of restaurant experience, including progressive supervisory experience.
- Legally able to work within the State and Federal guidelines.
- Continuous standing and walking throughout the duration of each shift.
- Bending, lifting and carrying up to 30 pounds to perform duties like stocking, refilling ice or taking out trash.
- Constant face-to-face interactions with crew members and customers.
- Safely navigate in a fast-paced restaurant environment.
- Ability to multi-task and remain positive in sometimes stressful working conditions.
- Most shifts are eight hours, but this may vary.
- QSR Business Unit Managers can expect to have some early mornings, late evenings, weekends and/or holiday hours and will have additional opening/closing responsibilities.
- Lead Crew Members and Leaders by demonstrating core values in all interactions.
- Comply with the uniform and personal hygiene polices for each shift.
- Fun, fast-paced, upbeat environment with no fryers!
- Customer Service Driven
- Sales Driven
- Quality Oriented
- High Energy Level
- Dependable and Reliable
- Problem Solving & Problem Analysis
- Decision Making
Job Type: Full-time
Job Type: Full-time
- Management: 2 years (Required)
- restaurant: 2 years (Required)
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- Food Manager Certification (Required)