Axim is a premier provider of SCA/DBA compliance and benefits administration services. As we continue to enjoy ongoing growth and success, we now seek a Senior Software Engineer to join our team of high-caliber professionals.
We are looking for a Senior Software Engineer to produce and implement functional software solutions. You will gather and define software requirements and take the lead on operational and technical projects.
In this role, you should be able to work independently with little supervision. You should have excellent organization and problem-solving skills. If you have hands-on experience in software development and agile methodologies, we’d like to meet you.
Your goal will be to develop high-quality software that is aligned with user needs and business goals.
- Develop high-quality software design and architecture
- Identify, prioritize and execute tasks in the software development life cycle
- Develop tools and applications by producing clean, efficient code
- Automate tasks through appropriate tools and scripting
- Review and debug code
- Perform validation and verification testing
- Collaborate with internal teams and vendors/partners to fix and improve products
- Ensure software is up-to-date with latest technologies
- Proven Senior Software Engineer with full stack software development experience
- Extensive experience in software development, scripting and project management
- Experience with test driven development and agile methodologies with good understanding of the SOLID principles
- In-depth knowledge of relational databases specifically Microsoft SQL Server and MySQL. NoSQL databases (e.g. MongoDB) is a plus
- Knowledge of JQuery and Bootstrap is a plus
- Cloud computing experience, specifically Amazon Web Services (AWS) is a plus
- Prior experience in the health insurance industry is a plus
- Familiarity with Windows operating systems
- Analytical mind with problem-solving aptitude
- Ability to work independently
- BSc/BA in Computer Science or a related degree
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $80,000.00 to $110,000.00 /year
- Software Engineering: 5 years (Required)
- Benefits Administration: 2 years (Preferred)