12 Months Contract
Remote for now (Des Moines, IA)
Need on W2 only.
* Four to six years of experience using React and Node.js to develop and support applications, and using JS frameworks for unit and end-to-end testing (Mocha, Cypress, etc.).
* Two to three years of experience deploying and running applications on cloud infrastructure, especially Amazon Web Services (AWS), applying Infrastructure as Code concepts (CloudFormation, Terraform, etc.).
* Effective problem-solving skills which include ability to debug and develop in many, changing programming languages and technologies.
* Experience demonstrating communication skills needed to support and consult with internal software developers of off-the-shelf and custom tools.
* Ability and willingness to support daytime on-call rotation for internal applications (approximately one week per month).
What Makes You Stand Out:
* Experience in cloud development, release strategies, and stacks (e.g., Docker, Terraform, Kubernetes, AWS: ECS, EKS).
* Experience with Extreme Programming (XP) technical practices - test-driven development (TDD), continuous integration (CI), pairing.
* Knowledge of Continuous Integration tool configuration and operation (especially Drone).
Job Types: Part-time, Contract
Pay: $1.00 per hour
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Front-end development: 1 year (Preferred)
- CSS: 1 year (Preferred)
- Angular: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: Remote