The Applicant must have a minimum of one year supervisory experience in the home care field for the role of an administrator.Applicant must have written and verbal communication skills to direct the activities of others along with leadership skills. Computer skills are necessary for the duties of a home care administrator.
Manager responsibilities include:
- Recruit, train and supervise care giving employees. Facilitate ongoing training as required by State of Virginia Department of Health.
- Receive client inquiries and create service plans for new clients
- Set up and maintain client and caregiver schedules in the database.
- Establish contacts and maintain relationships with referral providers (hospitals, home health agencies, doctors, etc.)
- Represent the agency at various meetings, civic functions and community outreach programs
Day-to-day duties include:
Arrange Service Plan to meet the needs of clients requesting service from the Agency including:
- Determine client needs; Establish time and days of service; Complete service agreement forms
- Assign caregivers to clients, ensuring an appropriate match between caregiver’s skills and client’s needs
- Introduce caregiver to client
- Evaluate client service plans and update as needed. Evaluate services for each client every 90 days
- Be available by phone during business hours. After hours communications may also be required
- Perform caregiver duties in emergency situations
- Establish relationship with service providers (hospitals, hospice, home health agencies, doctors) in the area that would be able to refer the Agency to their patients
- Answer inquiries, and provide information requested in a timely manner
- Interview prospective caregivers and order background checks
- Maintain a list of available caregivers
- Train new caregivers and provide continuing training to staff
- Review and finalize all worked shifts of caregivers, verify hours to facilitate accurate billing and payroll.
- Ensure forms are utilized and available when needed, including care notes.
- Perform other office duties as needed
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: 40,000-45,000 Plus 5% Profit sharing ( Based on 90-120 days appraisal)
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $40,000.00 - $45,000.00 per year