- Training and Change Management Specialist
The Business Technology Change Management team works in tandem with the Project Managers to ensure the change impact, training needs, communication plans, and support plans have been designed to ensure high levels of user adoption. The Training Specialists with the Change Manager along with BTS project teams to ensure quality of change preparation and training delivery. Summary points describing the responsibility as follows.
- This position will support the analysis and planning for change management activities such as change analysis, training and communication for technology based process improvement programs and will work in collaboration with system support areas to prepare for and to schedule training for all employees and technology project rollouts.
- Responsible for assisting with the design, development and delivery of SUEZ Business Technology Services related training that aligns with the company’s business objectives and strategies.
- Position requires effective communication, coordination with multiple departments and travel (mostly regional and short stay) to various locations, as needed, to facilitate and support the programs.
- Reports to Business Technology Services Change Management Manager
Nature & Scope-Principal Area of Responsibility
- Analysis, tracking and coordination of Change Management related project milestones for Business Technology projects
- Assist in the design, development, and delivery of non-technical user learning for technical solutions with focus on e-learning and instructor-led training.
- Facilitate the timely completion of PDLC and SDLC related artifacts
- Assist in the development of course curriculum and courseware including lesson plans, outlines, end-user documentation, exercises, assessments and evaluations.
- Facilitate group or individual training in person or in a web-based setting.
- Working knowledge of Change Management’s role in technology projects
- Working knowledge of technology project management and team structures
- Development of eLearning courseware, performance support aids, online tutorials and instructor-led training materials using industry standard tools such as Adobe Captivate;knowledge in standard concepts, practices and procedures of instructional design (SCORM and AICC).
- Instructional design and classroom training delivery – including virtual classrooms.
- Reliability, organization, time management, flexibility, ability to multi-task.
- Ability to interact with a diverse group of employees, consultants, vendors and executives in a courteous, diplomatic and professional manner.
- Ability to work as part of a team and autonomously
- Ability to contribute to and execute strategy to manage change resistance
- Strong written and oral communication skills and facilitation and presentation skills
- Demonstrated proficiency with personal computing skills including MS Office.
- Ability to plan and manage training venue logistics
- Ability to meet deadlines and manage multiple projects and priorities
- College degree or equivalent work or training and development experience required
- CPLP Certification a plus
Work Experience Needed
- 2-5 years of working within technology or organizational change initiatives or 3-7 years in corporate training development and delivery.
Job Type: Contract
Salary: $40.00 to $45.00 /hour