CITY OF LITTLE ROCK
invites applications for the position of:
Parking Facilities Assistant Manager
An Equal Opportunity Employer
Little Rock Convention & Visitors Bureau
FULL SALARY RANGE:
$13.59 - $20.39 Hourly
$28,277.00 - $42,415.00 Annually
$28,277 - $35,346
A1 -Full Time- Regular Position
Non-exempt position, eligible for overtime compensation.
03/18/19 CLOSING DATE: Continuous
B22 OPENINGS: 1
REQUIRED LICENSES AND/OR CERTIFICATIONS:
A valid Arkansas Class D Non-Commercial Drivers License before employment and maintain licensure for the duration of employment in this position
To assist the Parking Facilities Manager in the day-to-day operations of Little Rock Convention and Visitors Bureau (LRCVB) operated parking facilities.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
For a complete listing of essential job functions, click here
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS AND ADDITIONAL REQUIREMENTS:
These knowledge, skills, and abilities are usually, although not always, acquired through completion of high school, two (2) years of experience in bookkeeping, record keeping, or related area and one (1) year of supervisory experience. Equivalent combinations of education and experience will be considered.
Must be available to work evenings, weekends, and holidays as required.
This position may require one or more of the following pre-employment screenings: drug and alcohol screening, or background investigation.
This document does not create an employment contract, implied or otherwise.
Online applications only
Applicant's answers to supplemental questions will be used to screen for minimum qualifications electronically.
List of qualified applicants will be considered active for up to six (6) months and may be used to fill future openings with same or similar minimum qualifications.
All communication regarding application status will be sent to candidates via email address listed on account.
You may check your inbox in your www.LRJobs.net account to review all notices sent to the email address associated with your applications.
Applicants may check application status for any position by logging into their account at www.lrjobs.net or contacting Human Resources at (501) 371-4590 if they are having computer difficulties.
APPLICATIONS MAY BE FILED ONLINE AT:
THE CITY OF LITTLE ROCK HUMAN RESOURCES
500 West Markham, Suite 130W
Little Rock, AR 72201-1428
PARKING FACILITIES ASSISTANT MANAGER
Parking Facilities Assistant Manager Supplemental Questionnaire
- 1. Do you possess or will you be able to obtain a valid Arkansas Class D (Non-Commercial Vehicle) Driver's License before employment? [NOTE: This is a requirement for this position.]
- 2. Are you willing and able to work evenings, weekends and/or holidays if required?
- 3. Do you have parking management or related experience?
4. If yes, please describe all relevant experience including tenure, and employers. Ensure this information is included in your online work history. If no experience, please enter N/A
- 5. Do you have experience scheduling staff for multiple locations that operate 24 hours per day, 7 days per week?
6. If yes, describe your experience, including your employer(s). Ensure this information is listed in your work history. If no experience, please write NA.
- 7. Do you have at least two (2) years of accounting, invoicing, billing, inventory or related experience using a computerized system?
8. If yes, please explain all relevant experience. If NO, please enter NA.
- 9. Do you have one (1) year of supervisory or leadership experience?
10. If yes, what position(s) listed in your employment history had supervisory or lead worker responsibilities? If no experience, enter N/A.
- 11. Do you have experience with record systems that you maintained and kept (i.e., files, log books, computer files, etc.)
- 12. Please indicate which of the following software packages you have utilized for 1 year or more:
word processing software
NO computer experience