Business Area Description
You will have the opportunity to be a part of a world class personalization & loyalty merchandising organization. As a member of the team, you will use analytical techniques to analyze customer and category trends, derive and surface opportunities, and build personalized contact and communication strategies that deliver incremental sales and margin. You will play an integral role in advancing data-driven customer insights and targeting methods across the organization.
What You’ll Do
- Utilize techniques to deliver customer insights that will shape the future personalization and merchandising growth strategies
- Leverage and work together with analytics teams to enhance and enforce predictive modeling in the targeting and offer development for targeted marketing campaigns
- Supporting the building of predictive, statistical models to optimize results of direct marketing campaigns
- Develop, enhance, and/or execute approaches to analyze information relating to customer activity, including segment based analyses, migration analyses (movement of customers between segments), customer value changes, and customer activity
- Work with and leverage a team of business analysts to innovate, automate, and sustain customer analytics
- Most MBAs start at the Advisor level post internship and depending on performance, qualifications, and interest can advance to a Senior Advisor or move laterally to an Advisor role in a different part of the business to gain additional experience.
- We offer a competency based FTE development program once you start your role.
- Ability to work full time for the duration of the 10 week program: June 3rd-August 10th
- 2+ years of professional work experience within Category Management, Product Management, Management Consulting, or Corporate Retail Management.
- 2+ years of experience using Excel, Word, Outlook, Power Point
- Structured & Logical Thinking: The ability to identify and define business problems and issues, and develop strategic, analytical, and financial frameworks to conduct analysis and/or measure success
- Analytical Rigor: Proven capability conducting and managing quantitative portfolio and growth analysis; highest level of attention to detail and the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously, adjusting priorities as needed, and meeting deadlines
- Powerful Communication Skills: The ability to communicate effectively and succinctly with a diverse range of constituents, both verbally and on paper, and with all levels of an organization
- Team Leadership: A highly developed ability to manage, develop, and mentor more junior team members to successfully evaluate complex business opportunities
- Initiative: Ability to think creatively and be a self-starter with limited guidance and coaching and to proactively develop and present potential solutions; demonstrated success dealing with ambiguity or uncertainty, and ability to learn on the fly to understand and solve new problems
- Influence: The ability to foster effective working relations with and persuade diverse business leaders based on fact and reason with an emphasis on achieving tangible results
- Customer Oriented: A passion for understanding and meeting the needs of the customer
- Candidates must be enrolled in a 2 year MBA program with a Spring 2020 graduation date.
CVS Health, through our unmatched breadth of service offerings, is transforming the delivery of health care services in the U.S. We are an innovative, fast-growing company guided by values that focus on teamwork, integrity and respect for our colleagues and customers. What are we looking for in our colleagues? We seek fresh ideas, new perspectives, a diversity of experiences, and a dedication to service that will help us better meet the needs of the many people and businesses that rely on us each day. As the nation’s largest pharmacy health care provider, we offer a wide range of exciting and fulfilling career opportunities across our three business units – MinuteClinic, pharmacy benefit management (PBM) and retail pharmacy. Our energetic and service-oriented colleagues work hard every day to make a positive difference in the lives of our customers.