The Analyst, Online Merchandising Planning will provide internal and external research and/or benchmarking, review/analyze customer information and other relevant data, conduct analysis, and provide insights and recommendations within their assigned area. S/he will track, analyze, and report on key performance metrics to ensure activities within their assigned area are meeting strategic and financial objectives. The Analyst may serve as a member of a larger team of peers and Sr. Analysts. S/he may be assigned to any area within Online Merchandising Planning including but not limited to: Online Pricing Strategy and Execution; Online Events and Promotions Execution; Online Merchandising Analysis, Analytics & Reporting; Online Assortment Planning and Expansion; Home Page; Online Category Experience; Brand Advocate.
- Helps provide insights, competitive intelligence, and data driven recommendations to the manager of his/her assigned
- Helps provide the data, analysis and insights necessary to evaluate activities within their assigned area.
- Assists with in-depth research and related quantitative analyses
- Builds and automates dashboards and reports.
- Identifies opportunities for improvement.
- Supports meetings with Online and Core Merchants to deliver insights to guide future strategies, tactics, or activities.
- Works as a member of a larger team.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration,Finance, Marketing, or related field or equivelent business experience
- Proficient in MSOffice suite(Excel, Access, Word,PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Ability to analyze data, apply forecasting methods, draw insights, and translate into business recommendations.
- Understanding of online merchandising, marketing and selling principles
- Detail oriented; ability to manage multiple requests and follow-up on others to ensure things get done
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills
- Flexible and able to perform in an ambiguous, fast paced, changing environment
- Experience in Online retail or Omni-Channel merchandising/marketing
- Experience in Pricing & Promotions, Merchandising, Marketing, Finance or related field
- Background in analytics, statistics, business planning and/or finance
- Experience working on or with cross-functional teams
- Experience with SQL and Adobe products (e.g., Adobe Analytics and Workspace)
- Experience with large data sets and distributed computing, e.g., Hadoop
- Experience in Customer Insights (CI), Customer Relationship Management (CRM) or Customer Experience (CX)
- Experience with product management and/or product content optimization
- Master's Degree MBA or related field
Lowe’s Companies, Inc. (NYSE:
LOW) is a FORTUNE® 50 home improvement company serving more than 18 million customers a week in the United States, Canada and Mexico. With fiscal year 2018 sales of $71.3 billion, Lowe’s and its related businesses operate or service more than 2,200 home improvement and hardware stores and employ approximately 300,000 associates. Founded in 1946 and based in Mooresville, N.C., Lowe’s supports its hometown Charlotte region and all communities it serves through programs focused on safe, affordable housing and careers in the skilled trades. For more information, visit Lowes.com.