About the position:
The SEO Copywriter is a critical member of the SEO Department Connected Marketing team, responsible for creating the on-page content for a high volume of clients each month. Working primarily in the automotive vertical, DI Copywriters have to be creative thinkers and efficient producers who aren't afraid of high work volume and tight deadlines. Professional writing experience is not required, as we're happy to train motivated, driven writers with a passion for getting **** done!
Dealer Inspire (DI) is a leading disruptor in the automotive industry through our innovative culture, legendary service, and kick-ass website, technology, and marketing solutions. Our mission is to future-proof local dealerships by building the essential, mobile-first platform that makes automotive retail faster, easier, and smarter for both shoppers and dealers. Headquartered in Naperville, IL, our team of nearly 600 work friends are spread across the United States and Canada, pushing the boundaries and getting **** done every day, together.
DI offers an inclusive environment that celebrates collaboration and thinking differently to solve the challenges our clients face. Our shared success continues to lead to rapid growth and positive change, which opens up opportunities to advance your career to the next level by working with passionate, creative people across skill sets. If you want to be challenged, learn every day, and work as a team with some of the best in the industry, we want to meet you. Apply today!
Want to learn more about who we are? Check us out here ( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=On_qzmsUCVM&feature=youtu.be )!
Duties and Responsibilities:
Required Skills and Knowledge:
- Understand and implement SEO best practices in content production
- Write a high volume of high-quality organic search optimized web content per month, adhering to strict quality guidelines (between 120-160 pieces of content produced by you monthly!)
- Manage client production schedules independently to meet tight internal deadlines
- Perform competitor and keyword research in order to write top-placing content
- Collaborate with SEO Specialists to create content that meets client goals
- Flawlessly edit content created by yourself and others
- Work within website platforms to publish content
- Follow and understand brand-specific compliance requirements
- Contribute actively to department and company goals
- Other duties as assigned
- Enthusiastically embraces frequent change
- Exceptional written and verbal communication
- Detail oriented, especially as it relates to QCing and editing your own work
- Must be organized and able to manage time and workload effectively. Must consistently meet deadlines while working independently or collaboratively within a team.
- Must be comfortable working in a fast-paced constantly changing environment
- Proficient with Google Docs/Google Sheets or Microsoft Word/Microsoft Excel
- Must be enthusiastic about learning new skills
- Must have keen analytical/problem-solving skills
- Previous digital marketing experience is a plus.
- Knowledge and/or experience with SEO best practices, Google Analytics, WordPress is a plus.
- Passion for the automotive industry is a plus.
- Ability to write/edit fluently in multiple languages is a plus.
- Demonstrated ability to champion a brand, project, or initiative is a plus.
$30,000 - $45,000 per year based upon experience in the field. Motivated and talented individuals may advance quickly in our fast growing company.
- Health Insurance with BCBS, Delta Dental (Orthodontics coverage available), Eye Med Vision
- 401k plan with company match
- Tuition Reimbursement
- 13 days paid time off, parental leave, and selected paid holidays
- Life and Disability Insurance
- Subsidized gym membership
- Subsidized internet access for your home
- Peer-to-Peer Bonus program
- Not a complete, detailed list. Benefits have terms and requirements before employees are eligible.