CONFIDENTIAL OFFICE SUPPORT II)
Under the general supervision of the Senior Associate Vice President of Human Resources, Equal Opportunity, and Compliance (HREOC), this position is primarily responsible for providing day-to-day administrative support to the Snr. AVP and the Director of Human Resources. The incumbent will independently perform duties associated with general operations oversight and lead direction to front office administrative support staff & student employees. This position will perform work of a confidential nature in support of developing management positions with regard to meet and confer, collective bargaining and responding to grievances/complaints.
- Education: Completion of high school diploma or its equivalent.
- Experience: Minimum of three years of full-time equivalent progressively secretarial/clerical support experience that has provided the knowledge and ability to perform work relatively independently and fully proficient in most or all work assignments.
- At least one (1) year lead/supervisor experience.
- Experience in working with HR CMS database systems.
- Experience in a public sector or human resources environment highly desirable.
- Experience in Public Records Act/HEERA productions.
- Experience with subpoena productions.
- Working knowledge of operational and fiscal analysis and techniques. Working knowledge of budget policies and procedures.
$2,731 - $5,683 per month plus excellent paid benefits. (Anticipated salary will be $2,731 - $3,004 per month, depending on the qualifications of the successful finalist.) The California State University offers a premium benefit package that includes, but is not limited to, outstanding vacation, health, dental, and vision plans; a fee waiver education program; membership in the California Public Employees Retirement System (PERS); and 14 paid holidays a year.
MARCH 29, 2019
- For full job announcement details and application instructions, please visit the link above.