MEDICAL RECEPTIONIST (a.k.a Superhero)
Do you love checking out the latest scoop on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram all throughout the day?
Do you love sending callers to voicemail so that you do not need to solve their problems?
Do you believe that you just can’t make everyone happy, so why try?
If so, you need NOT apply!
EXPERCARE IS LOOKING FOR SUPERHEROS!
You may be a SUPERHERO if you:
- Anticipate the needs of others and spring into action
- Emit amazing energy that brightens each day
- Can’t help but put 110% into everything you do
- Know that knowledge is limitless and you are hungry to be a lifetime learner
- Pursue your passion with a great zest
- Know that with great power comes great responsibility
- Have a strong moral code and lead your life with great integrity
- Know how to combine forces with team members to be stronger together
We are looking for SUPERHEROS that want to contribute and be part an amazing team that delivers exceptional care and service to our community every single day! To achieve this, we are committed to finding the right people to fit within our culture and share our values of integrity, enthusiasm, compassion, loyalty, and teamwork.
Job Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Greeting each patient and caller with abounding energy and enthusiasm that makes their day brighter
- Computerized patient registration
- Insurance verification
- Answering multiple phone lines
- Calculating and collecting charges as appropriate
- Faxing and scanning records
- Scheduling follow-up appointments and managing referrals
- Ensuring that patient waiting areas are neat, clean and welcoming
- Put “multi-taskers” to shame with their ability to register patients, answer the phone in a flash, and greet guests with a SUPERHERO welcome
- Excitement to work in a fast-paced, non-stop environment
- Knows where to find the best donuts, cookies, and salsa in town
- Flexibility to work at both clinics (Richmond Hill and Savannah)
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Availability for days, evenings and/or weekends
- Knowledge of Occupational Medicine is a plus
- Ability to pass background check at time of hire
Full Time benefits include:
- Short Term, Long Term, & Life Insurance
Please submit your resume through indeed and then go to our website at www.ExperCareHealth.com\join-our-team to download our application.
Job Type: Full-time