About Flash Technology
Flash Technology, an SPX Corporation business, provides certified FAA obstruction lighting systems, tower lights, and monitoring equipment to the telecom, wind, utility, broadcast, airport, and solar industries across the globe. Utilizing LED and Xenon lighting systems that are medium intensity and high intensity, Flash Technology is able to supply the lighting system you need.
The Flash Technology executive assistant will provide high-level administrative support to company executives by perform diverse administrative duties requiring confidentiality, initiative and sound decision-making for the executive staff. Individual will rely on excellent organizational skills and the ability to effectively handle multiple priorities. Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
Responsibilities & Duties:
- Provides administrative support to senior executives.
- Responsible for confidential and time sensitive material.
- Arranges and coordinates domestic and international business travel for the leadership team, adapting quickly to changes in travel plans and requirements.
- Accurate and timely handling of expense reports.
- Prepares routine and advanced correspondence including letters, memoranda, reports and spreadsheets.
- Develops staff meeting minutes and keeps list of action items.
- Represent the directors and act as a liaison between executive(s) and their management, peers or organization.
- Read and analyze incoming memos, submissions and reports to determine their significance and plan their distribution.
- File and retrieve corporate documents, records and reports.
- Open, sort and distribute incoming correspondence, including faxes and email.
- Additional duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities:
- Extensive knowledge of MS office suite.
- Flexible and hospitable attitude.
- Excellent verbal & written English skills.
- Highly accurate, strong attention to detail.
- Good project management skills.
- Experience in planning and coordinate team events.
- Ability to manage complex projects.
- Strong and precise follow through skills is required.
Education & Experience:
Required Education / Experience
Preferred Education / Experience
- 4-year degree or equivalent experience
- 5 years of administrative support for senior leaders
- Knowledge and experience with additional software systems (such as expense reporting, travel, or purchase order software) is preferred.
Job Types: Part-time, Temporary, Contract
- High school or equivalent (Required)
Full Time Opportunity: