The Senior Advisor has a passion for healthcare and is responsible for proactively identifying issues within the organization and/or the industry and leads the design and execution of solutions to address those challenges. Is an innovative/ strategic thinker with an entrepreneurial mindset and strong external insights to drive the changes needed to transform the healthcare industry. Has responsibility for designing & delivering enterprise-wide and business-specific solutions to support corporate strategy, business growth and professional career development. Promotes all Talent Development programs and services.
- Manages complex consulting engagements with leaders around strategy, business growth, innovation and leadership
- Leads and designs solutions for business unit leaders and human resource business partners
- Proactively designs and tests new solutions to address gaps around talent, culture and business that will impact the organization and the healthcare industry
- Builds relationships with internal and external partners to foster collaboration that will transform healthcare
- Engages with external partners to design Business Immersion Experiences that will shift the mindset of CVS Health leaders around business, innovation, culture, talent & leadership to transform the healthcare industry
- Designs and facilitates Strategic Execution and Community Connections workshops to help leaders with their most critical strategic imperatives around talent, culture, community and business growth
- Manages the end to end process associated with Innovation tournaments to help leaders develop new products & services and to create a culture of innovation
- Utilizes workforce and talent analytics to identify and address talent gaps to achieve business goals
- Ensures learning technology tools and infrastructure support Talent Strategy business requirements
- Works with business unit leaders to support large-group strategy meetings
- Pilots new development ideas, products and services
- Collaborates with other enterprise and functional training areas to achieve business goals
Ability to travel up to 30%
8-10 years professional experience in a corporate training function
Instructional design and development experience
Group facilitation / presentation experience
Superior facilitation and training skills and confidence, organization of training material, matching material, rate of delivery, progression of training, and techniques to the audience, relative to the objective.
Consulting / coaching experience
Project Management experience
Leadership development / professional development certifications desirable.
Experience with MS Office applications; experience with e-learning technology and e-learning platforms a plus.
Experience working with various levels of management and comfortable with listening, seeking, and asking questions to ensure understanding.
Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of management.
Design thinking / customer-centered design experience
Experience supporting senior leaders in a large, matrix organization
Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
Strategic Planning and Social Media skills desired
Bachelor’s Degree required.
Master's degree in Education or HR Organizational Development desirable
It’s a new day in health care.
Combining CVS Health and Aetna was a transformative moment for our company and our industry, establishing CVS Health as the nation’s premier health innovation company. Through our health services, insurance plans and community pharmacists, we’re pioneering a bold new approach to total health. As a CVS Health colleague, you’ll be at the center of it all.
We offer a diverse work experience that empowers colleagues for career success. In addition to skill and experience, we also seek to attract and retain colleagues whose beliefs and behaviors are in alignment with our core values of collaboration, innovation, caring, integrity and accountability.
CVS Health is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Gender/Ethnicity/Disability/Protected Veteran – we highly value and are committed to all forms of diversity in the workplace. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities. We comply with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is the Law Poster: EEO IS THE LAW and EEO IS THE LAW SUPPLEMENT. We provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require assistance to apply for this job, please contact our Advice and Counsel Reasonable Accommodations team. Please note that we only accept applications for employment via this site.
If technical issues are preventing you from applying to a position, contact Kenexa Helpdesk at 1-855-338-5609 or firstname.lastname@example.org. For technical issues with the Virtual Job Tryout assessment, contact the Shaker Help Desk at 1-877-987-5352.