Canyon Composites, Inc. is a robust aerospace fabrication and assembly company involved in
all levels of prime spacecraft and aircraft manufacture. With a strongly supportive clientele such
as Boeing Satellite systems, Northrop Grumman, General Dynamics, Ball Aerospace, and
NASA we offer full service manufacturing for the most difficult exotic material flight structures.
Senior Composites Technician must have expansive experience with Aerospace composite
assembly and fabrication. Applicants must be willing and able to perform a wide range of
fabrication duties with a high degree of craftsmanship. Senior technicians are also expected to
be innovative, versatile, and provide both leadership and training to junior technicians.
- Have a high degree of leadership.
- Have a high-school diploma.
- Have a high degree of general craftsmanship and work ethic.
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Exhibit a broad knowledge and experience of aerospace fabrication, materials,
techniques, tools, and innovation.
Salary and Workload:
- Be able to read and interpret blueprints and specifications.
- Supervise multiple complex laminating and assembly tasks.
- Have broad management and interpersonal skills.
- Provide innovative input on tooling and problem solving.
- Have an ability to foresee technical problems in the manufacturing environment.
- Provide a resume.
Send Resume and Contact:
- Salary is negotiable at approximately $16.00 – $26.00 / hr.
- Workload is 40 hr. / week. Expect overtime.
- Benefits include full medical, dental, vision, 401K.
Human Resources, Canyon Composites
Canyon Composites, Inc.
1548 North Gemini Place, Anaheim, CA 92801
714.991.8181 Email: Canyoncomposites@earthlink.net