The Analyst, Online Merchandising Solutions will drive the process improvement and supplier engagement associated with the rapid assortment expansion of hd.com and subsequent required item troubleshooting. The analyst will be responsible for keeping team projects on-task and within expectations of project timelines, working with Online Merchandising Solutions Manager(s) & leadership to prioritize projects and own deliverables of the team. The role will require the development of the day-to-day relationships with internal and external partners (i.e., Direct Fulfillment Merchants, HD.com business partners, suppliers, etc. to support data initiatives online). There will be work to monitor transformation of data and work with appropriate technology teams to resolve issues relating to incorrect mapping, business rules, and data deviations.
This role is the primary point of contact responsible for a simple and seamless supplier experience in working with Home Depot.com, respective to all aspects of the supplier onboarding. This role manages supplier onboarding execution, troubleshooting/error resolution and analysis on new supplier opportunities. This role will be responsible for delivering top-tier customer service to all Home Depot Suppliers as well as internal partners and will be held accountable to exceptional customer service ratings.
MAJOR TASKS, RESPONSIBILITIES AND KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES
10% - Attend merchant meetings and identify and facilitate OMS requests
40% - Responsible for assortment growth projects, status reporting, item troubleshooting, & attribute maintenance. Serve as SME for product category online. Learn/report on best practices, industry standards, & legal requirements associated w/ assigned category.
30% - Measure ongoing effectiveness of programs against metric targets. Develop/execute ongoing enhancements and/or business process optimization strategy based on measured performance and customer feedback.
20% - Troubleshoot and problem-solve for ongoing operational needs as they arise (i.e., store SKU alignment, online product availability, and others). Ability to author clear, concise end user/training materials for processes.
NATURE AND SCOPE
This position reports to the Manager, Online Merch Solutions
This position has 0 direct reports.
ENVIRONMENTAL JOB REQUIREMENTS
Located in a comfortable indoor area. Any unpleasant conditions would be infrequent and not objectionable.
Typically requires overnight travel less than 10% of the time.
Additional Environmental Job Requirements:
No travel required
Must be eighteen years of age or older.
Must be legally permitted to work in the United States.
Additional Minimum Qualifications:
The knowledge, skills and abilities typically acquired through the completion of a PhD program in a field of study related to the job.
Years of Relevant Work Experience:
Most of the time is spent sitting in a comfortable position and there is frequent opportunity to move about. On rare occasions there may be a need to move or lift light articles.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities and Competencies:
- Proven track record of excellent customer service
- Experience in vendor/supplier management
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to handle and prioritize multiple tasks
- Effective interpersonal and problem solving skills
- Data analysis
- Strong organizational, analytical and customer service skills
- Solid decision making and problem solving skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Access
- Ability to be deadline oriented with long and short-term projects
- Understanding of merchandising assortment and associated product classifications
- Strong knowledge of internal Home Depot store product system(s) including base tables
- Strong decision making and problem solving skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Access
- Strong organization, analytical, and customer skills
- Action Oriented
- Communicates Effectively
- Customer Focus
- Drives Results