Do you have a flexible schedule and enjoy working part time during the morning (9:45am-noon)?
Enjoy working in hospitality for a fun, innovative company?
A license to drive and a love of service?
Plum Relish is a dynamic foodtech start-up with corporate headquarters in Washington, DC. We are a new way to drive delicious catered lunches to the office from restaurants like Founding Farmers.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Deliver catered lunches between 9:45am - 12:15pm, Monday to Friday, as little as one day per week, or as much as five days per week
- Pick-up catering orders from our restaurant partners throughout the DMV and drop-off/set-up the catering orders (5-10 minutes) at corporate clients
- Raise any issues to headquarters as soon as you discover them; you are effective in solving issues on the fly that would prevent a late delivery or a suboptimal experience by clients. Our clients depend on us for our competence in delivering an amazing lunch experience.
You are always punctual; you are thorough. You are a dependable person; you do everything with a smile. You are committed to quality service and you communicate well to all types of team members. You often have another responsibility or part-time job (graduate student, parent, musician).
- MUST have a car, valid driver's license, and proof of insurance
- Access to a smartphone to navigate routes and confirm delivery/client instructions
- Willing to submit to a motor vehicle and criminal background check, upon request
- Ability to lift 25 pounds and stand on your feet
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $18.00 to $20.00 /hour