Bilingual Patient Sales Representative
Salary: $32,500 / year + commissions
Equiscript, LLC is seeking sales professionals to join our growing team. We are looking for smart, dynamic, outgoing sales closers who are passionate about reaching their goals. This is a position where you can reap the benefits of your hard work. We offer a base compensation with a generous commission plan at a fast-paced, growing company.
Working on behalf of our contracted health centers, Equiscript sales professionals call patients to offer access to a home delivery pharmacy program. We are looking for people who thrive in an inside sales environment. We are looking for:
- Dynamic interaction with patients over the phone
- People with the ability to strategize
- People who are ambitious
- People who care about patients, and want to ensure that individuals have a positive experience with our service.
- Saturday work may be required.
- Conduct telephonic outreach to patients about the home delivery pharmacy program.
- Determine patient program eligibility by evaluating patient medications and identifying current pharmacy through a series of questions.
- Review patient accounts for possible drug mismatches and inaccuracies in the patient prescription history. Verify that prescription information is complete and accurate.
- Research and evaluate insurance types for coverage at partner pharmacies. Collaborate with pharmacy partners to secure current insurance coverage for patients.
- Use professional judgment and experience to identify the decision-maker about patient medications
- Deliver program details and customer service to patients, adjusting based on the patient’s individual needs
- Communicating with patients to obtain information necessary to provide services
- Identify barriers to our service and provide collaborative and empathetic solutions to leadership
- Prioritize tasks to enhance your ability for maintaining success in reaching and enrolling patients
- Meet established activity targets and key performance indicators
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- A detail-oriented, problem-solving multitasker, who is driven by deadlines and can work independently after training.
- Excellent relationship-building and sales skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Aptitude for computers and the ability to work comfortably in a phone and computer-based environment
- A strategic approach to sales and account management.
- Ability to execute on clearly defined goals
- Ability to think and adapt quickly.
- Bilingual candidates fluent in Spanish
- 2+ years of successful sales experience preferred.
- Knowledge of Salesforce.com CRM system preferred, but not required.
- Bilingual candidates fluent in Spanish are preferred.
- Requires the ability to sit or stand for long periods of time, occasional stooping, and reaching; May require lifting up to 25 pounds; requires a normal range of vision and hearing with or without accommodations.
- Ability to work full-time in a phone-based office environment.
- Cleared Background Check Required
- Work from Home Position Based out of - TX, NM or AZ
- Benefits include health plan, dental, vision, paid time off
- 401k with up to 4% match
Job Types: Full-time, Commission
Salary: $60,000.00 to $80,000.00 /year
- Inside Sales: 1 year (Preferred)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Work from home
- Flexible schedule
Typical start time:
- Monday to Friday
- 8 hour shift
Company's Facebook page: