Perform as clients’ most trusted advisor and essential partner for requirement gathering and analysis. Identify stakeholders’ business and system requirements and translate and decompose those needs into actionable software requirements, test criteria, and scenarios. Use and interpret data to make informed and educated recommendations based on conclusions.
- 1+ years of experience with requirements, business, application, or systems analysis
- Experience in working directly with clients to solicit business requirements
- Experience in working with a development team to build software solutions
- Ability to obtain a security clearance
- HS diploma or GED
- Experience with relational database concepts and SQL
- Experience in a variety of roles across the software development life cycle (SDLC)
- Experience with working in Agile and Scrum environments
- Experience with systems integration
- Ability to create custom software development
- Possession of excellent analytical and interpersonal skills
- Possession of excellent oral and written communication skills
- BA or BS degree in Engineering, CS, or a related technical or scientific field or 13+ years of experience in a professional work environment in lieu of a Bachelor’s degree
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
We’re an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic—to fearlessly drive change.