This is a great opportunity for anyone interested in learning technology and instructional design, who wants to make an impact in online education globally and disrupt the way people learn across a variety of industries.
Working with us will help you to apply and realize the impact of your research.
The ideal candidate will:
- be detail-oriented
- have a background in education or training
- have strong writing and editing skills
- have experience in curriculum development, learning technology, or instructional design
This opportunity will enable you to:
- apply your knowledge and expertise to important commercial challenges;
- get access to industry expertise;
- develop industry-relevant teaching material;
- identify new research themes and undergraduate and postgraduate projects;
- develop strategic relationships with regional and national organizations;
- influence the development of world-leading tech platforms and tools, e.g. OpenEdX;
- influence the direction of the EdTech industry
- work with a dynamic group of people situated in Cape Town, Doha, London and Salt Lake City
- be part of identifying best learning solutions,
- conducting surveys and analysis on the impact of learning,
- writing reports on learning best practice across industry and academia,
- analyzing training needs,
- designing online courses.
This role will be everything but dull, and you will have the opportunity to work with production and technology teams too.
You will get first-hand experience in the inner workings of a fast-growing global company that is passionate about learning and contributing to the use of tech to change the world of education as we know it.
Evaluating the impact of learning on performance
Evaluating course experience
Best practices in course development
Data analysis (course engagement)
Higher Ed meets EdTech
Future of VR & AI in online education
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Internship
Salary: $15.00 /hour
- Instructional Design: 1 year (Preferred)
- relevant: 1 year (Preferred)