Job Summary –
At the direction of the Operations Coordination Manager, assist in administering the day-to-day operations of the property, while emphasizing positive response to concerns of customers, tenants and vendors with emphasis on courtesy, ethics, personal appearance, customer service and professional demeanor. Acts as a source of the information flow in the Operations Department.
Duties and Responsibilities –
- Assists Director of Operations as it relates to correspondence and scheduling.
- Possess working knowledge of standard contracts and tenant leases, and tenant and contractor rules and regulations.
- Writes and distributes tenant compliance/correspondence.
- Prepares vendor contracts, RFP’s as needed, tracks contract expirations and insurance requirements.
- Outlines and implements policies, procedures, and manuals.
- Performs research, creates executive summaries and presentations.
- Regularly performs property reviews to maintain property compliance.
- Supports the Department’s electronic document and content management.
- Highly skilled in all Microsoft Office products and Adobe. Experience with computers essential, with emphasis on formatting documents, writing letters, creating tables, designing merge lists,and creating maps.
- 3 to 5 years experience in an Administrative role.
- Excited to learn new skills and take on projects. Able to work independently.
- Must be able to communicate effectively with all levels of staff, tenants, vendors, outside contractors, management, customers, and ownership.
Job Type: Full-time
- Administrative Support: 3 years
Required work authorization: