Are you looking for an opportunity to not just develop software, but to build a system that will design continuous integration best practices, deploy applications, and automate operations and processes? As a full-stack developer, you can solve a problem with a complete end-to-end solution in a fast-paced, agile environment. We’re looking for a developer with the skills needed to build microservices from vision to a production-ready system.
This role is more than just coding. We need a full-stack developer who will use their passion to learn new tools and techniques and identify and implement system improvements. Using Java, Groovy, Spring Boot, and Mongo, you’ll work with the development team to build micro services. You’ll analyze the needs and the environment to make sure the solution you’re developing considers the current architecture and operating environment as well as future functionality and enhancements. Join us as we build systems to change micro services for the better.
Empower change with us.
Nice If You Have:
- 12+ years of experience in software system design, development, integration, and testing
- 10+ years of experience with developing Java applications in UNIX or Linux
- 4+ years of experience with developing applications using Spring, including dependency injection and general system delivery
- 2+ years of experience with developing Groovy applications in UNIX or Linux
- Experience with Agile methodology and software development and scripting languages, including Bash, Python, or Groovy
- Experience with basic Linux administration and creating and consuming RESTFUL web services
- Experience with project build tools, including Maven and source control tools, including Git
- Experience with NoSQL database technologies, including MongoDb, Redis, or Elasticsearch
- TS/SCI clearance with a polygraph
- BA or BS degree
- Experience with transactional system and distributed transactions
- Experience in integration testing with Spring
- Experience with Enterprise Integration Patterns, including Camel
- Knowledge of software design patterns and enterprise integration patterns
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information; TS/SCI clearance with polygraph is required.
Build Your Career:
A challenging and dynamic work environment isn’t all we have to offer. When you join Booz Allen, you’ll have access to:
experts in virtually every field
a culture that focuses on supporting our employees
opportunities that provide stability while offering variety
You’ll also be exposed to a wealth of training resources through our Digital University, an online learning portal featuring more than 5000 functional and technical courses, certifications, and books. Build your technical skills through hands-on training on the latest tools and tech from our in-house experts. Pursuing certifications that directly impact your role? You may be able to take advantage of our tuition assistance, on-site bootcamps, certification training, academic programs, vendor relationships, and a network of professionals who can give you helpful tips. We’ll help you develop the career you want as you chart your own course for success.
We’re an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic—to fearlessly drive change.