Compensation: Hourly (plus commission)
Benefits Offered: 401K, Dental, Life, Medical, Vision
Employment Type: Full-Time
District office is in Texas City, TX, but this is a traveling position focusing on Texas, Louisiana, Arkansas & Oklahoma.
Industrial Kiln & Dryer GroupTM
District Technical Sales
Industrial Kiln & Dryer GroupTM is a world-class custom engineering firm that provides field service to our markets served. We specialize in rotary processing equipment, (kilns, dryers and grinding mills). www.industrialkiln.com
Suitable candidates should be:
· Strategic Thinker with regard to territory management
· Engaging with people and truly enjoys problem solving
· Driven and organized
· Must enjoy working in an environment of constant growing and learning
· Problem solver that can think, “outside-of-the-box”.
· Must have mechanical background
· Plant experience a plus.
Candidates expected to have minimum of 5 years of working experience in either the maintenance environment and/or construction trade. We are looking for candidates with direct field service experience, so they can organize and quote field service repair jobs. This experience is also required to have credibility with the customer. The following traits are necessary: entrepreneurial spirit, able to read people, strategic sales logic comprehension, mathematics comprehension, good writing and speaking abilities, problem solving experience and mechanical aptitude.
Job requirements: This position is a “value-add and “problem solver” resource for our customers. The successful candidate with be involved in all aspects of the , (Sales, Quoting, Operations and Business Functions).
The primary responsibilities of the District Technical Sales include but not limited to:
· Territory Sales Plan and Execution. Multi-state territory centered around District.
· Heavy Travel to customer sites. 80%+
· Report directly to the District Manager
· Job Quoting, Planning, Execution and Follow Up
· Sales and Gross Margin Performance
· The work involves mechanical maintenance, rework construct, retrofit and installation of Industrial Dryer, Kilns and Ball Mills. Seewww.industrialkiln.com for project examples. Also, see YouTube Channel “IKD Channel”
Great benefits available: job is structured as a base salary position with sales commission earned each month. Pay rate based on experience and skills. Job travel expenses, including hotel and per diem, are paid. Company vehicle provided. Also includes; paid vacation; 401(K); health and dental insurance. High school or GED degree required. Engineering background definite plus but not required.
About Industrial Kiln & Dryer Group (IKD):
We at Industrial Kiln & Dryer (IKD) Group are a company dedicated to helping our customers achieve the reliability and performance from their industrial processing equipment that is required to keep their production lines running at optimized levels. We perform field service, supply parts and engineering for rotary dryers, kilns, grinding mills and other industrial rotating machinery in various industries. We deploy experienced personnel to troubleshoot, repair, retrofit and install new units throughout the country.
Our team is our strength. We have a very unique collection of highly experienced technical individuals all from different educations, experiences and specialties. This blend in our culture ensures we deliver robust solutions to our client’s issues. To learn more please visit us at http://www.industrialkiln.com/company-overview.asp
Job Types: Full-time, Commission