- Administrative Experience
- Microsoft Office
- Desktop Support
BlockTest and You: At BlockTest, we believe in finding objective, trustworthy data of the blockchain ecosystem in this rapidly expanding and chaotic field. Among us, there are the most collaborative, accomplished, and intelligent engineers, designers, data-analysts, investment bankers, researches, and leaders shaping the blockchain ecosystem.
We are looking for an energetic and entrepreneurial individual to join our efforts to grow our business and achieve our mission. This role will support HR, recruitment, accounting, office management, and other core operational needs.
- Assist with recruitment of new full- and part-time staff, including use of freelancer platforms.
- Assist with accounting and bookkeeping tasks, including monthly close-out procedures and ongoing processing of accounts payable and receivable.
- Support travel planning and logistics for conferences, client visits, etc.
- Perform direct clerical, administrative, or office-management work as needed( i.e., scheduling, answering phones, scanning, and filing)
- Manage customer relationships via online chat and phone calls
- Manage vendor relationships for office suppliers and assist with new vendor account set up
- Act as in-house IT desktop support and liaison / problem solve with external IT support vendor
- Organize ad hoc events as necessary, e.g. management workshops, client or investor events
- Assist with business development, marketing and business development activities
- 2+ years prior experience in an administrative assistant role
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Basic accounting skills
- Computer proficiency with basic productivity software (e.g., Microsoft Office)
- Experience with IT desktop support of pc’s, peripherals and network server
- Professional, courteous and mature demeanor
- Strong organizational skills and superior attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize tasks in a fast-paced environment
Job Type: Full-time
- Operations: 2 years (Required)