Maintain responsibility for a variety of detailed financial and administrative activities for large and complex programs, organizations, or proposals. Participate in budget preparation and authorize budget expenditures. Provide recommendations for procedures to be used to monitor programs, organizations, or proposals. Interpret and implement cost proposal estimating, pricing, and documentation requirements. Define parameters for estimate preparation. Provide work leadership for junior employees.
- 2+ years of experience with financial management or program control
- Experience with Microsoft Excel, including the use of formulas
- Ability to work independently and provide high level financial data to senior officials within the firm
- Ability to obtain a security clearance
- BA or BS degree
- Experience with advanced Microsoft Excel formulas, including macros
- Knowledge of government contracting
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
We’re an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic—to fearlessly drive change.