We are seeking a motivated and efficient individual to do quality assurance and proofreading of IME (Independent Medical Exams)...mostly orthopedic reports (similar to QME exams).
- Receives completed reports and reviews for completeness and accuracy, including proper formatting, screening for inconsistencies, etc.
- Verifies all cases contain information needed for the clinical review process.
- Maintains daily contact with the Clinical QA Coordinator regarding workflow and status of pending reports.
- Ensure all medical records/reports are properly documented and saved in the system.
- Ensures all practices are carried out in accordance with HIPPA compliance practices, state and federal safety standards and legal regulations.
- 2+ years of Medical Transcription and/or Medical Records Review experience required.
- Must have experience reading and/or transcribing orthopedic reports
- Must obtain high attention to detail in proofreading content
- Must know and understand medical terminology
This is a work from home position.
Please forward your CV and best contact number.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $30.00 to $35.00 /hour
- relevant: 2 years (Preferred)
- Proofreading: 2 years (Required)
- High school or equivalent (Required)
Hours per week:
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Detail-oriented -- would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
- Achievement-oriented -- enjoys taking on challenges, even if they might fail