We are part of a growing network of professionals focused on delivering highly effective, research-based training to educators.
We are seeking trainers / consultants for our highly successful research-based school program: 21ST CENTURY CLASSROOM MANAGEMENT: EFFECTIVE STRATEGIES FOR WORKING SUCCESSFULLY WITH CHILDREN WHO CHALLENGE™
Our educational roots run deep. Components of our program were initially developed with the help and guidance of Dr. Madeline Hunter and Coach John Wooden, both from UCLA. Yes, that’s right, Coach John Wooden!
You will train other teachers using our copyrighted and highly successful evidence-based programs.
WHO WE TRAIN
We train educators using our materials, in Pre-K through 12th grade schools nationwide (public, private and charter schools).
A smaller number of our trainers / consultants train at colleges, boys and girls clubs, military (DOD) schools, as well as at churches and private and Christian schools.
WHERE WE TRAIN
You will determine whether you want to work in your local area, within your state, regional area, or nationally and travel to work in other states.
This is a contract assignment (full-time/part-time). Our trainers earn an average of $1000 to $3500 per training day (many times much more).
Each consultant serves as an independent contractor which allows for unlimited flexibility and earning potential.
You can do this on the side (while keeping your present position) or select to move into full-time.
SKILLS and CHARACTERISTICS, WE SEEK in OUR TRAINERS
- Enjoy training/staff development
- Possess strong presentation and facilitation skills
- Desire to help educators and students succeed
- Have a high degree of professionalism
- Have a business mindset/entrepreneurial spirit
- Integrity and determination
Our trainers are HIGHLY qualified with the ability to deliver a message while maintaining the attention of the audience. You MUST enjoy training/helping others.
WILL YOU QUALIFY
Not sure if you would qualify? Here is how to tell:
Do you possess our "three P's?"
- Personality. Do you have the personality to deliver content in a way that will engage, entertain, move, and inspire your audience? We will give you the content that will make you shine, but can you DELIVER the message?
- Professionalism. Are you the teacher, administrator, speaker, presenter, or professional that others admire? Are you the one that others come to for advice because you care, and you are good!
- Passion. The most important "P." Even more than a yearning to earn a big paycheck, do you have an overriding passion to improve education and help teachers and children succeed?
ARE ALL TRAINERS CERTIFIED TEACHERS? … (no, they are not)
BACKGROUNDS of OUR TRAINERS
Successful trainers / consultants who work with us have the following backgrounds:
- Teachers • Coaches • Principals • Counselors • Professors • Assistant Principals • Superintendents • School System Administrators • Social Workers • Behavior Specialists • Staff Development Coordinators • Professional Speakers and Consultants • Authors • Plus others with backgrounds related to working with children and/or training adults.
If you are a retired educator, or a retired trainer... we are also interested in you and hope you will review our information. (Your experience is wonderful!) Our trainers are distinctly qualified and can hold the attention of an audience while delivering outstanding content.
We seek certified educators but have a growing number of trainers who are NOT certified. They have a background in the education field or close ties/connection with training others. If you are not certified but have a professional speaking background/training background you will be considered.
We will be in Arlington, Virginia (Washington DC Area) – October 11-14, 2018 and in Tempe, Arizona (Phoenix Area) – November 8-11, 2018 for NEW CONSULTANTS ready to begin (all trainers attend a 4-day session prior to starting).
STEPS TO APPLY
We request that you reply to this posting with a resume, cv or brief describing your background and your connection with students/schools.
Once your resume is received you will be sent additional information to review to evaluate us as a company. You will be able learn about our heritage, history and beliefs (as well as some of our school success data).
Dr. Joanna Faulk, Senior Executive Vice President – HR, will conduct your interview by phone.
Thank you for reviewing our information - we wish you the best as you endeavor to help teachers and students succeed!