My name is Carla Oliva, I'm a Pilates Instructor and the studio owner of Club Pilates Collegeville.
Club Pilates Collegeville welcomes you whether you are classically or contemporarily trained; if you have a lot of teaching experience or if you are new to the Pilates industry; or if you are interested in taking on additional classes or teaching private lessons.
We offer a competitive pay and block scheduling so you aren’t switching studios every hour!
SOME QUALIFICATIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- We're looking to hire Pilates Instructors who have at least 500 hours of comprehensive Pilates education (minimum education to include; Mat, Reformer, Chair, Springboard or Cadillac).
- Must be skilled, or willing to learn, proper and safe use of a variety of equipment during class, including, but not limited to, hand weights, Exo- Chair, Reformer, Springboard, TRX, Magic Circle and other equipment as needed to ensure a safe yet creative group experience.
- Provide Pilates instruction to include demo classes, group apparatus classes, private and semi-private training as scheduled by a management and pursuant to Club Pilates standards.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Commission
Salary: $36.00 to $69.00 /hour
- Retirement benefits or accounts
- Employee discounts
- Flexible schedules
- Workplace perks such as food/coffee and flexible work schedules
Overtime often available: