We are in the midst of a technology revolution that is disrupting and transforming businesses and entire industries around the world. Accenture is working with clients to apply innovation and intelligence at the heart of their organizations. Empowered with leading-edge technologies, continuous learning opportunities and a global community with deep industry expertise, you’ll grow your career while solving clients’ biggest challenges.
Whatever your passion, Accenture offers a range of career opportunities in our strategy, consulting, digital, technology, security or operations businesses.
Consulting Summer Analyst
As a Consulting Summer Analyst, you’ll be helping our clients address the biggest challenges in today’s digital age. Your Summer Analyst journey starts with a preview into our Consulting Development Program (CDP), where you will gain cross-industry experience while building a diverse set of core consulting skills, such as business analysis, process improvement and technical expertise. The program focuses on your personal and professional growth, challenging you to stretch your boundaries and achieve your greatest potential at a rate unparalleled in other entry-level roles. Through collaboration with Accenture leaders and our bright analyst community, you will deliver unique and impactful results to our clients every day.
There is never a typical day at Accenture, but that’s why people love it here! As a Consulting Summer Analyst, you’ll test out new ideas with clients in your own way. You might spend your day:
- Delivering unique technology and business solutions to clients across industries, including Financial Services, Health & Public Service, Resources, Products, and Communications Media and Technology.
- Working with clients to understand how their business processes work today, identifying areas for improvement, and creating process maps to demonstrate how changes will help them reach their goals.
- Developing change management and organizational strategies and executing on them to assist clients in pivoting to their future business state.
- Gathering business requirements to translate unique client needs into actionable results.
- Performing project management activities, such as tracking deliverables, creating status reports, managing resource plans and monitoring successful achievement of project goals.
- Helping our clients innovate by leveraging new technologies such as Artificial Intelligence (AI), Predictive Analytics, and Blockchain.
Through activities like these, you’ll play a pivotal role in helping our clients shape their organization from a people, process and technology perspective. From offering strategic insights to utilizing personalized methodologies for implementation, our Summer Analysts help drive successful delivery of new solutions to our clients every day.
Accenture Summer Analysts are forward-thinking, well-rounded people with outstanding academic performance and high learning agility. We’re looking for individuals who can work in an open and entrepreneurial way.
- Bachelor’s degree (graduation date between December 2019 – August 2022) or Master’s Degree (graduation date between December 2019 – June 2020)
- Degree Type/Major: All majors considered
- Strong Critical Thinking, Analytical and Problem-Solving Skills
- Excellent Communication and Interpersonal Skills
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 435,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.