With 50 years of industry experience and facilities in North America and Europe, Arrow provides the highest quality gaming products and the most reliable service in the charitable gaming industry. This professional support enables the social and charitable organizations we work with to focus on fun, competition and profitability. Headquartered in Cleveland, Ohio, Arrow is comprised of over 1,000 skilled employees worldwide.
- Responsible for integrating electronic systems, including hardware, software, and firmware.
- Troubleshoot and repair computer hardware and software issues.
- Recommends and executes appropriate solutions in a timely manner.
- Ability to gather trace information when troubleshooting systems problems.
- Analyzes customer equipment problems in accordance with established performance standards.
- Monitor specifications of products in compliance with state regulatory agencies.
- On-site installations, surveys, and support required when needed.
- Assist customers on the configuration and programming of Arrow equipment.
- Technical training on Arrow equipment for distributors and new employees.
- Assist with phone support in the TAC center as needed.
- ASET degree is highly preferred.
- At least 3 years of experience in Windows based software installation and PC repair.
- Competency in various software including MSOffice, Windows, Windows Server, VMware, and Active Directory.
- Competency in 2.4 and 5GHz Wi-Fi technologies.
- Competency in network technologies including the Cisco family
- Working knowledge of electronic products and services.
- Ability to read software and technical manuals.
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills are imperative.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong customer relation and phone skills.
- Previous experience in customer technical support.
- Certification and 2 or more years of commensurate experience in network technologies.
Job Type: Full-time
- Systems Integration: 3 years