Blast Movement Technologies is an innovative company at the forefront of blast movement monitoring in relation to open pit mining. We provide a unique solution to maximize ore recovery and ensure long term sustainability for our customers. The solution is established in the market place and is highly regarded by our customers.Opportunities within our organisation are rare, however a sales role for North America and Canada currently presents itself. BMT is seeking to employ an experienced sales specialist with a proven track record in a complex solution sales environment.
The Sales Consultant will bring new business in the USA and Canada and is responsible for technical and business requirements discovery, solution design,proposal preparation, presentations to customers for all BMT services and solutions.
- Performs customer discovery discussions to understand and document business needs and design requirements necessary for the formulation of optimal solutions
- Documents and presents the solution to the customer and quantifies the benefits and value proposition of the solution
- Builds relationships with customers serving as the technical liaison from pre-sales to post-sales
- Identify buying influences and decision maker
- Responsible for growing BMT Services sales and revenue through proactive engagement with customers
- Participates in strategic and tactical account planning
- Follows industry technology trends through self-study and formal training and shares that knowledge with customers
- Clearly communicates the customer design to the teams responsible for ordering, implementation and ongoing support
- Leads internal cross-functional teams to obtain required approvals of non-standard designs for customers
- Arrange and facilitate company roadshows
- Assist with marketing activities as required
- The applicant must be an American citizen
- Prior commercial experience of 2 years+ in selling technology solutions to the Open Pit Mining Industry
- Prior experience working with integrated software and electronic technology
- Proven ability to discover Business and technical requirements coupled with the ability to craft a solution based on those requirements
- Proposal Response including solution design and written response to technical requirements
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- A demonstrated track record in solution selling
- MSHA accreditation may be required
- Previous exposure to the Miller Heiman Sales Process
- A tertiary qualification in Technology, Engineering, Mining or related.
- The salary will be commensurate with your experience and includes a generous commission scheme.
- The role requires extensive travel within the USA and Canada.
- A basic understanding of the buying cycles of the North American mining market will count in your favour.
The BMT sales process is mature and has proven success in the mining industry and the successful applicant will receive the necessary support and training to ensure success in this role. Partial subsidised medical insurance will also be included in the package.
Other Job Titles for this role:
Mining Product Manager
Mining Product Development Manager
Mining Technology Sales Engineer
Mining Technology Account Manager
Mining Technology Account Executive
Mining Account Manager
Technical Solution Account Manager
Mining Sales Engineer
Mining Sales Representative
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $85,000.00 to $95,000.00 /year
- Technology solution selling to Open Pit Mining Industry: 2 years (Preferred)
- working with integrated software and electronic technology: 2 years (Required)