Who We Are:
:AM Pierce & Associates is a woman-owned small business providing Engineering & Research, Cyber, C5ISR, Program & Acquisition Management services and solutions to a diverse government and industry client base. We are a stable and growing company who offers our employees a rich benefits package, supportive and flexible work environment and the opportunity to work with experts in their field.
:We are :in search of candidates who will be providing Systems Engineering Program analyst support primarily to the AN/SPN-50 V(1) program's ATC Lead Engineer, as well as the IPT as a whole.
:Patuxent River, Maryland: Best Places for Tech Jobs (#4)
The Description: :
- Support the development of Systems Engineering and Acquisition documents such as the System Requirements Document (SRD), Systems Engineering Plan (SEP), and Statements of Work (SOW), etc.
- Assist in preparing comprehensive briefs for Senior Leadership and directly work with the ATC Lead Engineer and System Engineer in coordinating, executing, and closing out Systems Engineering Technical Review (SETR) events and System Integration Reviews;
- Work any outstanding actions and track any Requests for Actions (RFA), Requests for Information (RFI), and Action to the Minutes (ATM) as a result of the SETR events and reviews.
- Coordinate, facilitate meetings as required, assist with tracking ad hoc actions and bring them to closure.
The successful candidate will have the education and experience below:
The Working Environment:
- Bachelor’s degree in a business, management or relevant technical discipline and 4+ years of experience. Years of experience may be substituted for degree
- An Active DoD Secret clearance is required.
:The physical environment requires the employee to work on-site at the government program office, sitting in a cubicle or at a desk, looking at a computer for the majority of the workday. The employee may be required to walk short distances to offices/conference rooms and buildings on site. In some occasions, the employee may be required to drive to offices or buildings near the work site. In rare occasions, travel may be required.
AM Pierce & Associates offers a comprehensive benefits plan that includes:
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Life and Accidental Death & Disability Coverage
- 401(k) Retirement Plan, Safe Harbor Plan with Immediate Vesting
- Discretionary Profit Sharing Program
- Paid Time Off and Holidays
- Professional development opportunities
- Incentive Programs
- Awards and Recognition
- Employee Assistance Program
- Will Preparation, Identity Theft Protection & Legal Support
- Travel Assistance
- Financial Foundations Program
- Verizon Wireless Discount
- Local Gym Discounts
AM Pierce & Associates complies with all Federal and State laws and regulations concerning Affirmative action and workplace equal opportunity; in further detail, AM Pierce & Associates does not discriminate in employment decisions (to include applicants and employees) on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. AM Pierce & Associates takes affirmative action to ensure that equal opportunity is provided in all aspects of employment. AM Pierce & Associates does not take adverse employment actions against applicants and employees for asking about, discussing, or sharing information about their pay or the pay of their co-workers. For more information regarding Equal Employment Opportunity, click here.
Individuals with disabilities who need assistance with the application process may call 240-718-3800.
AM Pierce & Associates verifies employment eligibility through E-Verify. Check out our E-Verify Right to Work Brochure.