Residential Real Estate Sales Agents
At Nest Seekers International we look for experienced professionals with a passion for excellence who believe in the power of the team, integrity, and leadership.
Candidates will benefit from working directly with senior real estate professionals on potential deals, and off-market properties. An excellent opportunity for experienced agents/brokers looking for an entrepreneurial and distinguished base of operations with a unique support system, guidance, and unlimited growth potential.
The candidates applying to this opening will be operating from our Miami Office Location.
Our Advantages include:
— 900+ ACCOMPLISHED AGENTS
— 22 STRATEGIC LOCATIONS
— 1:1 PERSONALIZED ASSISTANCE
— 17YR SOLID INDUSTRY FOUNDATION
— 100%MARKETING ASSISTANCE
Desired Skills and Experience:
— Previous sales experience within the Real Estate industry
— Displays service excellence in dealing with internal and external clients and partners
— Proficient in Microsoft Office 365
— Proven ability to deliver results
— Must-Have FL State Real Estate License
Job Summary/ Daily Tasks include:
- Responsible for helping clients sell and purchase residential properties, including homes, cottages, condominiums, and duplexes.
- Primary responsibilities
- Appraise property or properties using local comparisons.
- Provide financial information and analytical data to the potential buyer or seller.
- Visit and show several sites and explain features of homes.
- Discuss costs of maintaining residence and possible renovations with client.
- Determine best method of purchase and review financials.
- Show property that will be utilized for residential purposes only.
- Seek out acquisition targets and grow book of leads.
- Facilitate acquisition transactions.
- Handle transactions.
- Ensure all paperwork is properly filled out.
- Follow up with legal department to ensure purchase is legal and binding.
- Create and cultivate relationships with buyers and sellers for future purchases and transactions.
- Ensure a property is updated and ready for sale.
- Place properties for sale.
- Have all properties inspected thoroughly and identify possible repairs.
- Act as an intermediary in negotiations between buyers and sellers over property prices and settlement details, and during the closing of sales.
- Compare properties with similar properties to determine fair market price.
- Adjust price if necessary.
- Work with loan officers, attorneys, and agencies to complete purchase.
- Arrange for financing.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Temporary
- Relevant: 1 year (Preferred)
- Multiple locations
- One location
- Fully Remote
- On the road
- Flexible schedule
- Professional development assistance